PDA

View Full Version : Moving to SOUTH Jersey!

unstable bob gable
10-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Welp, after a lifetime in CENTRAL NJ, the mighty ubg is moving to SOUTH Jersey! I was really hoping to find a place in SOUTH Jersey in the Hamilton/Ewing area so I could show you SOUTHERN Jersey assclowns in that area how a KOOOOOOOL GUY rolls. But I guess it wasn't meant to be, and ubg will be moving to Port Monmouth. Got a place right on the water, and a pretty exclusive living arraignment. More info to come!

Artful Dodger
10-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the South!

ThoR294
10-22-2013, 09:43 PM
dont let the door hit your butt on the way out JERK@!~@!@!!@@!!@@!q21`2`112

:D grats!

Featherburner
10-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Welcome to Central Jersey. Good luck with your move.

BigAls87Z28
10-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the Shore! Party time at UBGs house!

sweetbmxrider
10-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Oh man, comin to the best part of jersey!

Blackbirdws6
10-23-2013, 07:50 AM
Does this provide automatic Bounce House access? Good luck with the move and new digs.

PolarBear
10-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Welp, after a lifetime in CENTRAL NJ, the mighty ubg is moving to SOUTH Jersey! I was really hoping to find a place in SOUTH Jersey in the Hamilton/Ewing area so I could show you SOUTHERN Jersey assclowns in that area how a KOOOOOOOL GUY rolls. But I guess it wasn't meant to be, and ubg will be moving to Port Monmouth. Got a place right on the water, and a pretty exclusive living arraignment. More info to come!

You posted this in the wrong forum. Mods please move to the CENTRAL Jersey section :kneeslap:

Good luck Bob, but doesn't that put you pretty far from work?

unstable bob gable
10-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Welcome to Central Jersey. Good luck with your move.

I've alwas been welcomed in Central Jersey. But thanks, I am looking forward to going to South Jersey, even if it isn't the Hamilton area...

Welcome to the Shore! Party time at UBGs house!

Yeah, rockin' da beach!

Oh man, comin to the best part of jersey!

I like the smell of the ocean...:)

Does this provide automatic Bounce House access? Good luck with the move and new digs.

Heh, this whole board should be a bounch house! U n' yer better, prettier, half will have to come down and visit some time.

You posted this in the wrong forum. Mods please move to the CENTRAL Jersey section :kneeslap:

Good luck Bob, but doesn't that put you pretty far from work?

It cracks me up how all you South guys from the Ewing area wanna play like you are Central because ubg was there. But now since we are all gonna be SOUTH, you can give it up, Bear. Just relax and enjoy yer RIMS! And actually the ride ain't much further. Same $ for tolls on the Pk Way, and a buddy of mine from work who live by there says it is about an hour drive. Which ain't much more than I do now. :)

PolarBear
10-23-2013, 04:02 PM
It cracks me up how all you South guys from the Ewing area wanna play like you are Central because ubg was there. But now since we are all gonna be SOUTH, you can give it up, Bear. Just relax and enjoy yer RIMS! And actually the ride ain't much further. Same $ for tolls on the Pk Way, and a buddy of mine from work who live by there says it is about an hour drive. Which ain't much more than I do now. :)

I thought it would still be Central because you were here? :rofl:

You still working over in PA for NJ Transit?

unstable bob gable
10-23-2013, 04:18 PM
I thought it would still be Central because you were here? :rofl:

You still working over in PA for NJ Transit?

Nah, since I am going to be in SOUTH Jersey I will admit I am in SOUTH Jersey...just like you jabronies need to do!!!

I went back up to the NJT shop in Kearny about 3 years ago. If I was still working in Morrisville I woulda looked harder at moving to your section of SOUTH Jersey! Too bad...you coulda helped me pick out new RIMS for my vehicles! :mrgreen:

PolarBear
10-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Nah, since I am going to be in SOUTH Jersey I will admit I am in SOUTH Jersey...just like you jabronies need to do!!!

I went back up to the NJT shop in Kearny about 3 years ago. If I was still working in Morrisville I woulda looked harder at moving to your section of SOUTH Jersey! Too bad...you coulda helped me pick out new RIMS for my vehicles! :mrgreen:

Kearny, ugh. But I guess as long as you're happy down at the shore more power to you. Maybe we'll see you at some more Central Jersey dinner meets down in South Jersey :rollseye: this year since you're a baller with that truck and all now :lol:

unstable bob gable
10-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Kearny, ugh. But I guess as long as you're happy down at the shore more power to you. Maybe we'll see you at some more Central Jersey dinner meets down in South Jersey :rollseye: this year since you're a baller with that truck and all now :lol:

I'll be showing at the South meets, like the one at the Firkin Tavern. And I won't really be a baller like you until I get some RIMS on the truck! :rofl:

PolarBear
10-26-2013, 02:16 PM
I'll be showing at the South meets, like the one at the Firkin Tavern. And I won't really be a baller like you until I get some RIMS on the truck! :rofl:

How do you get around without a rim on the truck? I cant imagine how the tire is held on

unstable bob gable
10-30-2013, 03:14 PM
How do you get around without a rim on the truck? I cant imagine how the tire is held on

Oh, the truck has factory RIMS, but I want some Pimp Daddy, smokin' a fatty, Bling-o-delphia RIMS like you!

PolarBear
10-30-2013, 04:12 PM
All the wheels I have have non-Pimp Daddy cast rims from the factory

MonmouthCtyAntz
10-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Thought u bailed from this site years ago?

unstable bob gable
11-01-2013, 06:56 AM
Thought u bailed from this site years ago?

YES!
NO!
Maybe...?

WildBillyT
11-01-2013, 07:55 AM
YES!
NO!
Maybe...?

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

:mrgreen: