PDA

View Full Version : Its been sometime saying hello

firebirdcrazy
11-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Its actually been sometime since I said hello here to everyone. How has everyone been? Whats new to the site? I have actually been doing my show thing for a while going out to Motorama in Harrisburg, and Ocean City Md, and so on. Havent done any track in a long time. Next year is my goal to have fun at the track. Hope all is well!!

Jersey Mike
11-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey AJ! It's definitely been a long time! There have been a bunch of great meets this year; it's too bad you didn't drip in sooner and make it out to some of the nicer weather stuff. Make sure you distribute your time and calendar better come next season!

Anything cool done to the 'Bird since I last saw it?

firebirdcrazy
11-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Next year should be better. Between school, work, military, and the show season its been rough. I will make it a point to start back on hanging with the Fbody guys. I have taken some very prestiges awards this past year so it was fun. Next year I will be traveling more to other states and doing big events like the texas mile and so on.

sweetbmxrider
11-06-2013, 04:02 PM
I was wondering where you went, nice to see you are still around.

firebirdcrazy
11-15-2013, 10:49 AM
I was wondering where you went, nice to see you are still around.

Yeah I'm still around. I was campaigning for city council in Edison but lost. Town is just to big of a democratic town. Even in the hell state its in with corruption and law suits they still voted democrat. Get em next time.

Anti_Rice_Guy
11-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Glad to see you're still doing well AJ! Haven't seen your car pop up here or in literature recently so I was getting worried :lol:

BonzoHansen
11-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Hey AJ!

firebirdcrazy
11-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Glad to see you're still doing well AJ! Haven't seen your car pop up here or in literature recently so I was getting worried :lol:

Its still popping up! Best domestic this year and last year at Harrisburg motorama, Best domestic at ocean city, maryland. 5 best of shows this year. Next year though look out for it at Texas mile, and many other big events. Cant wait.

firebirdcrazy
12-10-2013, 04:59 AM
I am super excited. The Firebird is finally in Josh's hands at JS Peformance. Can't wait to see his final product!! Take good care of her Josh lol

Jersey Mike
12-10-2013, 10:11 AM
What's in store now, AJ?

coolmanvette75
12-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Whats up AJ! If you make your way down here to Texas you know how to get in touch. I know you've been dying to get back here. Lol

firebirdcrazy
12-11-2013, 08:38 AM
What's in store now, AJ?

Its in Josh's hands! He knows my personality and what I use the car for so hes building the motor and everything else that will match my needs. I am leaving it up to him lol. Super excited cant wait till he gets started!

firebirdcrazy
12-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Whats up AJ! If you make your way down here to Texas you know how to get in touch. I know you've been dying to get back here. Lol

I am dying to get back to Texas and I definately will this coming year.

Jersey Mike
12-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Note to self: Locate AJ's Black Card.

[/Diary]

firebirdcrazy
12-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Note to self: Locate AJ's Black Card.

[/Diary]

Locate black card? lol

NJ Torque
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Locate black card? lol

Black AMEX I'm assuming?

Tru2Chevy
12-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Good to hear from you AJ! I am in the process of cleaning out our spare bedroom / office / man cave and found an award that you won from one of the old East Coast Nats shows ('09 Best Paint, IIRC). If you want I can swing by Josh's shop one of these days and toss it in your car for you.

- Justin

firebirdcrazy
12-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Good to hear from you AJ! I am in the process of cleaning out our spare bedroom / office / man cave and found an award that you won from one of the old East Coast Nats shows ('09 Best Paint, IIRC). If you want I can swing by Josh's shop one of these days and toss it in your car for you.

- Justin

LOL Absolutely if thats not out of your way. Thanks man! Glad to hear all is well.

Tru2Chevy
12-16-2013, 10:17 AM
LOL Absolutely if thats not out of your way. Thanks man! Glad to hear all is well.

It's not a problem, I haven't been over to the shop to harass Josh in a while anyway. I pulled it out of my club stash upstairs, it's actually a Best Interior award.

- Justin

firebirdcrazy
12-16-2013, 01:48 PM
It's not a problem, I haven't been over to the shop to harass Josh in a while anyway. I pulled it out of my club stash upstairs, it's actually a Best Interior award.

- Justin

Was just at the shop with Josh this morning. Now that the motor was out we were going over the game plan. Looks like I will be putting up items for sale lol josh is not playing around.