PDA

View Full Version : December meet?

V
11-12-2013, 06:58 PM
There's no info posted about a Dec meet so i was just wondering what's going on.
If there is no "official" meet, Id still like to try to get a few people together to hang out and grab some food. I'd desire North Jersey if we have that option. lol.
I know it'll be cold but its not that bad, wear a coat and drive ur beater.

so... any info? or others wanna meet up mid Dec or so?

sweetbmxrider
11-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I was wondering the same....starting to crave firkin too :lol:

BonzoHansen
11-12-2013, 08:45 PM
not decided yet. It's supposed to be EC, and likely the 2nd or 3rd weekend

V
11-12-2013, 10:17 PM
not decided yet. It's supposed to be EC, and likely the 2nd or 3rd weekend

ok nice, I'll be up for basically whatever

Firebird67dude
11-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Lets just start a weekly North meet like we used to have. Have it be unoffical at first. And if its a good crowd make it offical then.

Like back in the day. Hooters meets Friday nights, or meet at ghettobrook mall.

The Mopar people I know thru the SRT meet every wensday in Bergen County in east rutherford. That a Jersey Club they do weekly meets based on county. Maybe ya'll should look into that to gain more interest.

enRo
11-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Lets just start a weekly North meet like we used to have. Have it be unoffical at first. And if its a good crowd make it offical then.

Like back in the day. Hooters meets Friday nights, or meet at ghettobrook mall.

The Mopar people I know thru the SRT meet every wensday in Bergen County in east rutherford. That a Jersey Club they do weekly meets based on county. Maybe ya'll should look into that to gain more interest.

Have fun arranging that. 75% of the people that attended those weekly meets fell off the face of the earth :lol: Besides, it wouldn't be the same without the usuals.

Teds89IROC
11-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Have fun arranging that. 75% of the people that attended those weekly meets fell off the face of the earth :lol: Besides, it wouldn't be the same without the usuals.

:wavey: lol I lurk occasionally

enRo
11-15-2013, 03:36 PM

Likewise :lol:

PolarBear
11-15-2013, 04:10 PM

I think I replied to your post on TGO the other day about the VATS problem?

Tsar
11-18-2013, 10:03 AM

I'm in Vegas fools.

IROCZman15
11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
depending on the date/time i'm interested in a North Jersey meet up i'll check back here in a week for any updates

unstable bob gable
11-21-2013, 08:06 PM
It's supposed to be EC

EC???? Extra Corny? East Coast? Electric Company? Extra Catsup? Empty Carton? Elementry Calculations? Elvira's Cazzumbas?

PolarBear
11-22-2013, 11:53 AM
East Central....

unstable bob gable
11-22-2013, 03:47 PM
East Central....

Oh yeah, I forgot youz guyz can't have a normal map, like Central NJ, where I used to live, South NJ where you Hamilton/Ewing/Trenton, etc guys live, and North NJ where those guyz in North NJ live...

Featherburner
11-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot youz guyz can't have a normal map, like Central NJ, where I used to live, South NJ where you Hamilton/Ewing/Trenton, etc guys live, and North NJ where those guyz in North NJ live...
:horse:

deadtrend1
11-22-2013, 08:03 PM
:horse:

Yeup. Exactly....