PDA

View Full Version : wtf youtube

heavy_chevy29
11-20-2013, 04:22 PM
wtf is up with youtube. i used to be able to upload a video to imovie(from my camera to my computer) then just use the share menu to upload to youtube. i had an account on youtube which was heavy chevy29. i havent uploaded anything in a while. i was going to try the other day and its using my gmail(which i rarely use) as my account. i tried signing out but that doesnt work. i also tried uploading it using my gmail account but it is listed as a private video. when i go into video manger to change the setting, its not there. there has to be an easier way. im not really that great with computers. its prob something simple, so hopefully someone can help me.

sweetbmxrider
11-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Signed into youtube, middle right of the top toolbar/screen it says upload with a down arrow. Click the down arrow and go to video manager. Your videos are listed and towards the right are different blue icons. Click that icon and it brings you to a page for the video with basic info etc. On the right it says Privacy Settings with a drop down menu, choose your new setting. At the end of the column it says save, click it.

As for the user account integration, I remember it was retarded and I had the same issue with it wanting to use my gmail account etc. Somehow I did something and kept my old username and needed a new password and whatnot. It still asks for my name but I just x out of the popup.

NastyEllEssWon
11-21-2013, 05:16 AM
wtf is up with youtube. i used to be able to upload a video to imovie(from my camera to my computer) then just use the share menu to upload to youtube. i had an account on youtube which was heavy chevy29. i havent uploaded anything in a while. i was going to try the other day and its using my gmail(which i rarely use) as my account. i tried signing out but that doesnt work. i also tried uploading it using my gmail account but it is listed as a private video. when i go into video manger to change the setting, its not there. there has to be an easier way. im not really that great with computers. its prob something simple, so hopefully someone can help me.

click on the video and if youre logged in there will be options under your video to edit the information and settings. click there and you can edit every public option for the vid.

http://gyazo.com/22075134b31006baeb37c22c3036ce54