PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Corvette Admiral Blue (Grandsport Blue), auto, 77k, untouched

ShadowHawk
11-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Selling my C4, got the car from a 70yr old woman who bought it brand new, still have pics of the title from before I registered it, car had like 30 miles on it when she got it. Here are the details...

94 Corvette coupe, automatic, all powers except for manual pass seat, 77,000 original miles, keyless/touchless entry from factory (walk up to the car with the key fob and it unlocks), 100% bone stock and untouched, never beat on and religiously maintained. I popped the oil cap to look inside the motor when I bought it, it's unreal. Looks like its never been used. She kept it garaged and covered, comes with the cover too. Car's seen synthetic oil its entire life, just changed it too.

Issues: radio doesn't work, and it needs tires, thats it. Tires are brand new but dry rotted because she put them on just before she developed back problems and then rarely drove it.

I can't stress how insanely nice the car is, body/paint/interior are totally immaculate. My plan was make a grand sport clone out of it but that's changed. I'm asking $10,500 slightly negotiable, no trades. Call or text 732-510-8547

Have quite a few pics on my phone if you text me I can send them.