PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Open Car Trailer with winch

firebirdcrazy
04-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Sold

I need to upgrade my trailer so my loss is someone elses gain. This is a 2012 18 ft open car trailer. This has a removable fender making it easy to be able to get out of vehicles an not climb out windows. it is a double axle with electric brakes and LED tail lamps. This trailer is heavy duty steel with wood deck and has a 7000 lbs GVW. I also had new hooks installed in front and rear of trailer for easier tie down of cars. This trailer is also featuring a 9500 lbs electric winch that is both manual and wireless remote. I have been able to stand 30 feet from the winch guiding my car in with the wireless remote truly making it a one man show. Josh from JS Performance got to use it and see it in action and can tell you how good of a product it is. This trailer can make you money as I have become AAA from my friends in the car hobby. Asking 3000.00 for it. This is an optioned trailer not a base model!! Do your research and you will see its a good deal. If I accept lower offers it will be without the winch and equipment. Yes you can find cheap trailers at steel or wood at 2995. I'm offering a 2 year old trailer with everything you need and then some for the same price. Why by new and basic when you can buy slightly used and decked out.

I will sweeten this deal for my NJFBOA people only. For 3000.000 firm I will include all these goodies. I put what I paid for them and I don't do cheap products.
Race Ramp 5 in ramp extenders for low profile cars 300.00
Hitch/ball 2in 6000 lbs 40.00 with locks
4 strap tie downs 300.00
Spare tire 75.00
9500 lbs winch with wireless remote 800 plus 250 installation which included welded on, deck plate, and wiring.
J Hooks with chains 100.00
Trailer lock 40.00
Trailer Tool kit 25.00
Added removable fender 250
Added LED's 100
Added 4 extra welded on hooks 150
Add taxes to everything I think your getting a hell of a deal. Your getting over 2 grand of extras!!!!
Thats a one stop shop with all you need to start using the trailer you cant get any better then that. So as long as you have a 2in receiver you can haul the trailer with everything you need. Picture of my car on trailer which is not included!! lol

Another note you will have to set up your vehicle on your own to connect the winch to work. I will show you how it's done.

firebirdcrazy
04-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Damn no bites yet on this cheap trailer with lots of goodies in it?

firebirdcrazy
04-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Looks like a great trailer but $3k is a lot of coin for a used wooden deck car trailer. Hopefully you get a sale soon.

The trailer has nice options and an expensive winch on it. New trailers dont come with that.

V
04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Are the ramp extenders under the trailer included?

Featherburner
04-10-2014, 05:31 PM
The trailer has nice options and an expensive winch on it. New trailers dont come with that.Please define "expensive". How much for the trailer with out the winch?

firebirdcrazy
04-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Are the ramp extenders under the trailer included?

Nice catch on that lol I wasnt planning on it but as long as I get 3gs I will throw those in also for you. Hows that sound?

firebirdcrazy
04-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Please define "expensive". How much for the trailer with out the winch?

I will take 2500 without the winch. Simple enough to add it to my next trailer. I dont see why not get it with it. You never have to get people to push a non running car on to the trailer with this. Ive banked about 1500 just doing favors thanks to the winch. Its a well worth extra expense.

firebirdcrazy
04-15-2014, 08:13 PM
Let's go guys I know some of you need this trailer. Everything you need is included.

WSex
04-16-2014, 06:31 AM
I need the trailer

firebirdcrazy
04-16-2014, 09:30 AM
I need the trailer

When ever you want to come look at it let me know. I will have it connected to my truck so that you can ensure everything works.

firebirdcrazy
04-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Sold