PDA

View Full Version : 2002 35th LE SS Camaro $10,500

01SS
09-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Selling my 02 Red 35th SS LE. The car has 69,000 miles on it. Mods are: SLP lid, smooth bellows, SLP Mass Air, ported factory throttle body, strut brace,, drilled and slotted rotors, x-brace, lower control arms, SLP optioned center exit exhaust, aftermarket lights (have all factory in boxes). Forgot to add has 4.10 gears as well. Driver seat has about 1/2 inch tear bottom center all other seats in great shape. It does have a small wrinkle in DS rear quarter panel. Rims are in great shape although two have very small maybe 1/2 inch road rash. These are the black accented rims. 12 Disc CD changer although I have been unable to get to work it kicks up an error, in dash cd works fine. Both cats have been hollowed in order to stop the loose porcelain rattle. Let me know if you have any questions. Speedsaurus@hotmail.com. 856-649-3209 prefer text on phone and will answer as often as I can.
Also have original owners Manual, window sticker, trophy mat, and 35th SS embroidered floor mats no wear. I use aftermarket ones that will go with the car to save wear and tear on the originals. Will consider trade on Chevy 4door pickup. Asking $10,500

Previous post was locked and i am not sure why but the car is still for sale.

**More pictures available upon request

01SS
09-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Bump