PDA

View Full Version : Fudds in Bridgewater Aug 10th

NJSPEEDER
08-01-2004, 12:30 AM
it's that time of teh month again...no, not that :)
it is time for the CJCFO meet at the fudds on rt22 in bridgewater. it all happens tuesday, august 10th. teh games begin around 6:30 or 7(whenever a bunch of us are there)

later
tim

Little G
08-01-2004, 03:04 PM
trying to take off from work...Would love to be there

BigAls87Z28
08-06-2004, 11:21 AM
I will be there. be on the look out for THE MAXX!!

Tru2Chevy
08-06-2004, 12:00 PM
I will be there. be on the look out for THE MAXX!!

I thought you were gonna have the car done? :P

Heh...like I should talk. I just got paid yesterday, so I can order up my poly front end kit tonight :D

Gotta get around to throwing the Bilsteins and Eibachs on the rear too. And bleeding the brakes. And installing the shifter. And putting the right speedo gears in the tranny. And bolting the tranny to the crossmember. And.......

- Justin

tomss99
08-10-2004, 12:01 AM
is there a hooters in bridgewater also??? i was talking to bill i remember a hooters meet not a fuddruckers.... im all confused let me know... bill let me know if you see this haha

Malibu79
08-10-2004, 12:04 AM
i am for hooters it is a very nice place to see some who who's

Tru2Chevy
08-10-2004, 12:05 AM
is there a hooters in bridgewater also??? i was talking to bill i remember a hooters meet not a fuddruckers.... im all confused let me know... bill let me know if you see this haha

Heh - Don't mind Bill. After meeting Kelly, Hooters is about the only thing going through his mind :wink:

- Justin

jims69camaro
08-10-2004, 05:36 PM
sorry - i did my best but couldn't make this one...

al - i expect a full report on saturday. 8)

Fasterthanyou
08-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Heh - Don't mind Bill. After meeting Kelly, Hooters is about the only thing going through his mind :wink:
- Justin
Bill and I think alike.

NJSPEEDER
08-10-2004, 09:39 PM
sorry - i did my best but couldn't make this one...

al - i expect a full report on saturday. 8)

no worries,we will give you another shot at it next month :)
it was a nice meeting with a strong turn out, prolly 20-25 people.
there was an interesting start with the car club that runs a weekly car show there, but that is all ironed out for now.
handed out a few flyers and explained to soem of the guys what we are going for here.
hopefully we will get to see you next time, or if you can't wait you should come to island dragway on the 22nd :)

later
tim

foff667
08-10-2004, 10:51 PM
- Justin
Bill and I think alike.

:drool: boobies lol

Stacy13
08-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Not as bad showing considering the lack of parking space due to the other car club. Good seeing the regulars as well as newbees. I for one found it rather ridiculous, the way they "blocked" off spaces and confronted other members of our club. Screw them! I figure it's not worth the aggravation dealing with immature jerks like that so might just blow off next month unless someone has a suggestion for another temporary location. We can be back at Fudds on Tuesdays when they pull out by October. I heard Hooters in Princeton mentioned a few times???
Tom

Tru2Chevy
08-11-2004, 09:06 AM
The Hooters in Princeton isnt' a bad place, but they don't have much parking in their lot. They are located right in Mercer Mall on Rt. 1, so there is plenty of other parking, as long as no one minds walking a bit further.

- Justin

Wasted Youth
08-11-2004, 09:06 AM
was definitely fun...also was really funny...almost brawling when we got there, watching everyone obsess over ****...watching everyone get beat up over it...lol...definitely classic...we do need more people to show up at the next one...also GODAMNIT AL....where do you find the best avatars....i want to find a john cusack avatar from better off dead....breakfast club would even be funny...

Squirrel
08-11-2004, 10:13 AM
that one guy was cool about it, but the others were dicks....but i have to say, when the manager came out.....old guys= :owned: :twak: :D

BigAls87Z28
08-11-2004, 01:01 PM
damn it! I just make this whole big post, and when I hit submit, it gave me that internal server blah blah blah, and erased my reply! AHHHHHH!

Anyway, Nothing gets the meet going like watching Tim yell at a bunch of old guys. :lol:

It was a good meet, glad to see one of the largest turn outs in a long time. The weather held out, and everything was awesome.

I like fuds. You can get a burger anywhere, I go to Fuds for the atmosphere and the attitude. 8)

Tru2Chevy
08-11-2004, 02:21 PM
damn it! I just make this whole big post, and when I hit submit, it gave me that internal server blah blah blah, and erased my reply! AHHHHHH!

Yea, I still haven't figured out why it is doing that....I dunno if it is something wrong with the installation of phpBB or if it something actually wrong with the server.

I like fuds. You can get a burger anywhere, I go to Fuds for the atmosphere and the attitude. 8)

Heh - yea, but they all have a very minimal amount of flair.

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Anyway, Nothing gets the meet going like watching Tim yell at a bunch of old guys. :lol:

i was not yelling, i was speaking forcefully and directly at some fo them :wink:
it is all good, i am gonna talk to their guy and make sure we are all on the same page next time. next month will go much smoother.

later
tim

foff667
08-11-2004, 04:08 PM

i was not yelling, i was speaking forcefully and directly at some fo them :wink:
it is all good, i am gonna talk to their guy and make sure we are all on the same page next time. next month will go much smoother.

later
tim

i sure as hell hope so...a couple of those guys were just clowns...the guy with the cutoff t & tats was kewl about the whole thing and pretty pleasant...the old dude was lying about people running over cones and just being a douche to even regular customers....dunno if you saw the peeps trying to park next to us but it was some older guy & his young ass daughter and he was like you have to go...thats when car shows go wrong...like when i tried to bring my daughter to the hamilton one...you get people getting bent outta shape over nothing we are the future car shows, not them dont ruin it for the rest of us...and then the young dude that supposidly worked for fudds, his vocabulary obviously consisted of little more then ****, ****in, get the **** out, and im a douche lol. Not very pleasant people personally if I was fudds management I wouldve kicked them out because of the indecent hostility towards us...even after it was settled the old guy was still yelling at the people going to park in the corner they gave use to roll up in...I was just hoping the old ****er wouldnt have a heart attack on the spot & his family try and sue us :lol:

Fasterthanyou
08-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Good thing I wasn't there for when you guys were confronted. Although if I were there I'm sure I could have gotten at least 2 of the cars hotwired and hidden during the rumble 8) .
It was a very decent turn-out I must say. Tim, is Goerge Baxtor not going out anymore with his crazy convertable?

NJSPEEDER
08-11-2004, 04:52 PM
george is still around from time to time. he is runnign teh edelbrock prot fastest stret car series now. his car has turned into a real race car i think. haven't really heard of it hitting the streets in forever

later
tim

BigAls87Z28
08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
ah yes, the flair. One must not forget the flair.

Stacy13
08-12-2004, 08:25 AM
As for George, he's still an active member of our CJCFO club. Back in May at Atco his convertible in the Pro Edelbrock Nationals ran an incredible 8.87 at 156.85mph with a 1.3x 60'. He's got somewhere close to 1200HP in that thing so obviously you won't be seeing it on the street. There was a video of his pass circulating around, so if I come across it I'll post it.
L8R,
Tom

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 03:15 PM
i know the vids of his passes at teh atco event were on ls1tech.com and camaroz28.com. both had them in the drag racing boards.

later
tim