PDA

View Full Version : Spending Spree...

Little G
08-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Well I splurged tonight and bought rear install kit, girdle, and HP Tuners for a grand total of $839. And I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, someone save me. :finger:

NJSPEEDER
08-04-2004, 10:14 PM
it is always fun spending money you don't have. it is sort of like practice for if you ever decide to get into politics. :)
hp tuners is a cool program and looks very very easy to use acording to what i saw on bill's car.
once you get the gears in and we get that exhaust done it will be fun time with the tuning.
time to start hunting for teh top end of that N/A list on CV6 :burnout:

later
tim

Squirrel
08-04-2004, 10:47 PM
::baller check in:: :werd:

Little G
08-05-2004, 01:06 AM
Yes I will soon be shooting way up to top ten on V6 boards. I hope this was a good decision...

Tru2Chevy
08-05-2004, 08:03 AM
Yes I will soon be shooting way up to top ten on V6 boards. I hope this was a good decision...

Of course it was a good decision. You'll be looked up to by hundreds of little v6 drivers everywhere :fluffy:

- Justin

Little G
08-05-2004, 10:55 AM
Hmm...Aren't we in a V6 bashing mood this morning. :roll:

foff667
08-06-2004, 03:28 PM
do ya already have a laptop? If not your welcome to use mine and if ya need any help let me know I'll fill in the blanks where i can.

lata
Bill

NJSPEEDER
08-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Hmm...Aren't we in a V6 bashing mood this morning. :roll:

Me? Nah....just giving you a hard time :P

- Justin

play nice justin, it has got to be hard enough to be craig. :)

you did make a good decision craig, you will have the ability to tune your car to take full advantage of your current mods as well as anything you plan in the future.
after all this gear and power is added you are definately gonna be needing some help with the suspension :) and maybe jsut a little weight reduction while we are at it :)

later
tim

PBodyGT87
08-13-2004, 02:40 PM
you are absolutely terrible at being jewish, craig.

if you are in debt up to your eyeballs, then i hope you are paying it off with that money you won in AC.

But buying us dinner was nice of you. hahaha.

ShitOnWheels
08-13-2004, 02:45 PM
you are absolutely terrible at being jewish, craig.

if you are in debt up to your eyeballs, then i hope you are paying it off with that money you won in AC.

But buying us dinner was nice of you. hahaha.
Doh, I missed Craig buying us dinner again? Why do you guys have to go out to eat on the days I"m cooking good food? Oh well.

Little G
08-13-2004, 06:16 PM
My pleasure as always...I'm heading back down Sat night to loose some more money...

Amy
08-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Eh, nothing wrong with debt. I've learned to accept it. Just had my new heads all done up and bought a cam I couldn't afford. Sounds like you did some good stuff to your car. At least you'll enjoy the reason (or one of) for being in debt!

NJSPEEDER
08-13-2004, 09:11 PM
that has got to be the most positive spin on being broke i have ever heard in my life. lol

later
tim