PDA

View Full Version : Whats up guys

1RawTA
08-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Hey guys whats going on... This is 01ws6transam from NJFBODY.

foff667
08-09-2004, 11:07 PM
sup, you comin out to fudds tomorrow?

NJSPEEDER
08-09-2004, 11:38 PM
welcome to our new home :)

later
tim

Little G
08-10-2004, 06:29 AM
What's up, welcome!

Tru2Chevy
08-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Welcome! Are you coming out to Fudds tonight?

- Justin

1RawTA
08-10-2004, 07:34 AM

i cant make fudds anymore becuase it was changed until tuesday nights, and i have work at TTP until 6 or 7.

btw, njfbody.com is still up and running right? or is this taking its place

jims69camaro
08-10-2004, 07:39 AM
this is why you need to come out to fudd's. we'll be there for a while, it's not like we meet at 6:30 and the meeting is over at 7:00.

Tru2Chevy
08-10-2004, 09:55 AM

i cant make fudds anymore becuase it was changed until tuesday nights, and i have work at TTP until 6 or 7.

btw, njfbody.com is still up and running right? or is this taking its place

We will be at Fudds until at least 9:00 tonight - prolly later. Hopefully you can make it out.

- Justin

1RawTA
08-10-2004, 06:50 PM
sorry i couldnt make it, i got home from work at 7 and still had to shower, and fudds is 1hr away from me

NJSPEEDER
08-10-2004, 09:40 PM
np, try again next month :) it is always the second tuesday.

later
tim

LS1LT1
08-10-2004, 09:51 PM
sorry i couldnt make it, i got home from work at 7 and still had to shower, and fudds is 1hr away from me
We were there til almost 10:00, it was fun, next time maybe. 8)

foff667
08-10-2004, 10:45 PM

glad to see you wiggled your way over here marc :)

Malibu79
08-10-2004, 11:42 PM
yea it was fun we had a good amount of people and the old farts that were yelling at us to move our cars
ya screw that :lol:

1RawTA
08-11-2004, 07:54 AM
ahh i just check the calenender for sepetembers meet, it is the 14th and thats the day i have to be at school in PA. so i guess im not going to see you guys for a while :cry:

Squirrel
08-11-2004, 10:08 AM
the 22nd of this month a bunch of us are going to Island, you should come then

ar0ck
08-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Sup Steve, if you went to fudd you could have seen a fight brewing :lol:

NJSPEEDER
08-11-2004, 03:42 PM
the next fudds meet is september 9th. i think we shoudl send even more people up there and really show teh "old car" guys who rules it. especially after we saw the one guy who was giving us the most crap leave in a 69 Z28.
i am willing to play nice and i will be talking witht eguy in charge of their club. we only have to deal with them for 2 more meetings and tehy will eb done for the year anyway. til then we will try to peacefully co-exist.

later
tim

1RawTA
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM

waht do u mean? why would there be a fight brewing?

1RawTA
08-11-2004, 07:11 PM
the next fudds meet is september 9th. i think we shoudl send even more people up there and really show teh "old car" guys who rules it. especially after we saw the one guy who was giving us the most crap leave in a 69 Z28.
i am willing to play nice and i will be talking witht eguy in charge of their club. we only have to deal with them for 2 more meetings and tehy will eb done for the year anyway. til then we will try to peacefully co-exist.

later
tim

well im an idiot then, and if it is the 9th i might be able to make it...

NJSPEEDER
08-11-2004, 07:36 PM

there was some "minor" conflict between our group and a group that runs a weekly car show up there. we made our point, they tried to make theirs, management sided with us. end of story.
i got to share a little bit of my sunshiney personality with a few guys from the club when they got loud with our guys. thanfully there was one guy named mark from their group that was actually cool and wanted to talk the whole thing out.

later
tim

1RawTA
08-11-2004, 07:43 PM

there was some "minor" conflict between our group and a group that runs a weekly car show up there. we made our point, they tried to make theirs, management sided with us. end of story.
i got to share a little bit of my sunshiney personality with a few guys from the club when they got loud with our guys. thanfully there was one guy named mark from their group that was actually cool and wanted to talk the whole thing out.

later
tim
thats good that it god resolved peacefully... i just dont see why there car club has a problem with the fbody crowd

89 Trans Am WS6
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Hello sexy people :P

jims69camaro
08-12-2004, 03:51 PM

later
tim
thats good that it god resolved peacefully... i just dont see why there car club has a problem with the fbody crowd

'specially when one of them leaves in an fbody. dumb people. i always say, the more the merrier. as long as no one is causing conflicts and hanging out talking cars or whatever, who cares who you share the parking lot with? it could always be worse, you could have to share with a bunch of the 'fast&furious' crowd... :roll:

LS1LT1
08-15-2004, 03:20 AM
glad to see you wiggled your way over here marc :)
:lol: 8)

Malibu79
08-15-2004, 10:47 PM
the 22nd of this month a bunch of us are going to Island, you should come then

who all is going

foff667
08-15-2004, 10:51 PM

later
tim

well im an idiot then, and if it is the 9th i might be able to make it...

not sure why tim said the 9th, but its the 14th for our next fudds meet fwiw.

lata
Bill