PDA

View Full Version : Banners and Stickers

NJSPEEDER
08-09-2004, 11:44 PM
hey gang,
since we are so new and growing fast i am planning to look into the possibility of having banners and stickers made up for the club. prolly just drop the web site on them for starters, keep it simple and inexpensive.
who all is interested?
size/color preferences?
i will work on getting some pricing and try to get some samples made up asap.
i get the first banner :o in black, so it matches my car, well, one i get all the cooked clear coat and bad paint fixed it will match :)

later
tim

foff667
08-10-2004, 10:40 AM
post up a pic of the designs but id probably be interested in a small one

garretwp
08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Have you guys figured out on a design yet for the stickers?

garrett

foff667
08-10-2004, 11:44 AM

garrett

as if your getting one scooby

Tru2Chevy
08-10-2004, 11:56 AM

garrett

as if your getting one scooby

Now Bill, if he wants to double the value of his car by adding an NJFBOA decal, who are we to say no?

And no Garrett, we haven't finalized a design for them yet.

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-10-2004, 02:56 PM
right now i am jsut lookin at some basica letter for the stickers. nothign fancy for teh first set. maybe once we have the results of the logo contest we will get more adventurous.
i will be stopping at myers before i meet you guys at justins for the fudds meet. hopefully i can get a little pricing info out of them and maybe a sample or two. :)

later
tim

Malibu79
08-11-2004, 12:10 AM
sounds good i should stop being lazy and draw up some examples

twig
08-13-2004, 09:06 AM
hey tim, your 30 years old now and you still type worse than a fourth grader. don't you think it might be about time to learn?? christ if you get any worse at it, people are gonna start to think your as dumb as lovett...

Tru2Chevy
08-13-2004, 09:08 AM
hey tim, your 30 years old now and you still type worse than a fourth grader. don't you think it might be about time to learn?? christ if you get any worse at it, people are gonna start to think your as dumb as lovett...

Hi Rob. I agree with you, buuuuttttt......

Insulting a side admin with your first post = INSTABAN!!!!!

Hehehe - j/k :clown:

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-13-2004, 02:10 PM

i didn't even know you knew how to use a computer. i am impressed. lol
there is actually 1 member who types worse than i do, so i don't really feel taht bad about it.

back to topic. the owner of one of teh places i went to check sticker prices is on vacation til monday. i will have some more info for everyone then.

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
08-18-2004, 03:41 PM
i went around to teh places that are local to my area to get prices and the best offer i got was this.
windshield banners: 1-4 same color same design = $29each
5 or more of same color same design = $20each
4x6 window stickers: 1-10 same color same design = $10
11 or more same color same design = $7

these prices are a bit higher than what i was expecting. i did find one place that had lower prices but teh vinyl they use was thin as hell and seemed rather crappy. it would have only saved a dollar per sticker anyway.
if anyoen knows of any places that we may be able to get a better deal on quality vinyl let me know so i can check it out. thanks

if you are interested post up here which sticker you are interested in and what color. i will post up a poll of what font to use as soon as i get a chance to upload samples of fonts. if you have any font suggestions or prefernces please feel free to post them up.

i will also keep a runnign tally of what colors and sizes people have commited to posted.

i go first :) 1 gold and 1 silver windshield banners

Windshield Banners:
Gold= 1
Silver= 1

4x6's:

later
tim

j0n
08-18-2004, 03:58 PM
i went around to teh places that are local to my area to get prices and the best offer i got was this.
windshield banners: 1-4 same color same design = $29each
5 or more of same color same design = $20each
4x6 window stickers: 1-10 same color same design = $10
11 or more same color same design = $7

these prices are a bit higher than what i was expecting. i did find one place that had lower prices but teh vinyl they use was thin as hell and seemed rather crappy. it would have only saved a dollar per sticker anyway.
if anyoen knows of any places that we may be able to get a better deal on quality vinyl let me know so i can check it out. thanks

if you are interested post up here which sticker you are interested in and what color. i will post up a poll of what font to use as soon as i get a chance to upload samples of fonts. if you have any font suggestions or prefernces please feel free to post them up.

i will also keep a runnign tally of what colors and sizes people have commited to posted.

i go first :) 1 gold and 1 silver windshield banners

Windshield Banners:
Gold= 1
Silver= 1

4x6's:

later
tim

i got a friend with a vinal cutter....he'd be more than willing to help us out for a small profit...lemme talk 2 him and ill post up 2morrow

jims69camaro
08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
are these clings or stickers? if they are clings, i'm down for a windshield banner and a 4X6 (white). if they are stickers... uh, well, i'm gonna have to think about how much i want to gum up my windshield.

ar0ck
08-19-2004, 03:49 PM
I was hopping we could just get some simple ones in White.

like:

www.NJFBOA.org

NJSPEEDER
08-19-2004, 04:41 PM
I was hopping we could just get some simple ones in White.

like:

www.NJFBOA.org

that is actually what we have planned for the windshield banners. nothing fancy, just not in a block font. over the weekend i am gonna post up a few simple/popular fonts in a poll so we can pick one to use.
we were thinking the smaller stickers coudl be in the same font and look like:
www.
NJFBOA.
org

shoudl i put you down for a white banner?

later
tim

Mike
08-31-2004, 09:25 PM
you can put me down for a couple, preferably small for the car and anysize for the pickup

V
09-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Theres a shop in ridgefeild park, right on tonnelle ave, i'm 99% sure its called Vincents signs, my old club got a bunch of stuff there. I'll run up there maybe tomorrow, and see about prices, hell, maybe i'll even get something(in pewter lol) for my own car to help advertise :D . And with my old club, he saved all out stuff so whenever we needed more, he had it all on record along with all the sizes we wanted. Dont quote me but i think the banners for the windsheild were under $20(no min amount of stickers needed) and quality was pretty good, they lasted about 2-3 years...we puleld them long before they fell off. My solid black vinyl banner I have now i got from there and thats been on over 2 years.

NJSPEEDER
09-04-2004, 07:34 AM
that woudl be sweet if we can get a good hook up. thanks for lookin into it for us. pm me whatever you find out and teh contact info.

later
tim