PDA

View Full Version : HP Tuners

Little G
08-11-2004, 10:45 PM
This is AWESOME!!! Just started playing, I'm gonna have so much fun with this!

Fastbird
08-12-2004, 03:44 PM

WTF is it??

foff667
08-12-2004, 03:45 PM

so when am i comin over to help?

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 03:48 PM

WTF is it??
it si really easy to use software for the late model gm computers. it allows for everythign to be adjusted. all on easy to use tables. it will also update teh computer in about 30seconds, so you can actually make mapping changes between rounds if you need to.
check out www.hptuners.com for all the details.

later
tim

Fastbird
08-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Ah gotcha. Too bad I can't use it, but then again chips@pcmforless does just fine!!

foff667
08-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Ah gotcha. Too bad I can't use it, but then again chips@pcmforless does just fine!!

the software is so easy to use...soon they are gonna have an integrated WB adapter for it...quicker flashes by far that of ls1edit and did i mention its soooo easy to use :)

Fastbird
08-12-2004, 04:08 PM

the software is so easy to use...soon they are gonna have an integrated WB adapter for it...quicker flashes by far that of ls1edit and did i mention its soooo easy to use :)

Yeah, but you gotta remember, I've got an EProm in my setup, not an EEProm like you 94+ guys. No can do for me.

Squirrel
08-12-2004, 04:25 PM
::waits for Prevo to make an appearance...he can smell tuning a mile away:: :D
now if he just does the Squirrelmobile :P

j0n
08-12-2004, 07:44 PM

so it can be used on 94 and up f-bods?

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 08:13 PM

the software is sold specifically for each year. jsut go to www.hptuners.com to see all teh details and pricing. it is a reasonable price when you figure a full dyno tune usually costs 500-700bucks for a one shot deal. with teh software you can update your tunign for the rest of forever and not pay anyone anything. hehe

later
tim

foff667
08-12-2004, 09:18 PM

guess thats a hint as to what you bought...now just give it up :lol: and they havent done lt1's as of yet

j0n
08-12-2004, 11:15 PM

guess thats a hint as to what you bought...now just give it up :lol: and they havent done lt1's as of yet

ever heard of reverse psychology? :wink:

BigAls87Z28
08-13-2004, 01:47 AM
I need to get that PROMinator stuff. Seems to be a pretty cool thing. I hope that all the bugs were removed, and it will be all good from here on out.
Got to get that cool adapter at work.