PDA

View Full Version : CAR SHOW

krunk08638
08-12-2004, 02:07 AM
there is a car show on sept. 11 in delawar im riding down with a challager and a vette for those of you whos f bodys forward by its self not down hills or Y body ....and yes justin even W body lemme know if you wanna tag along
lovett

BigAls87Z28
08-12-2004, 03:02 AM
Me Al
Al live in hose
Al fbody dont go forward down hills by it self
Al likes periods at end of sentence to distinguish between ideas
capital letters makes sentences clearer too
krunk make Al smash...SMASH!!
AL MUST SMASH!! AHHH SMASH!!
ARRRRHH!

Anyway, I ran your post through babble fish and got this..

There is a car show in Delaware on September 11th. Im going to ride down with a Challenger and a Vette. I just wanted to let you guys know that if your Fbodies are ready we can cruse down together. Yes, Justin, even W bodies are allowed in the cruse down. Reply if anyone is interested.
Lovett

I cant go, but maybe by sept 11th my car will be ready? Possibly, but you never know.

Tru2Chevy
08-12-2004, 09:17 AM
there is a car show on sept. 11 in delawar im riding down with a challager and a vette for those of you whos f bodys forward by its self not down hills or Y body ....and yes justin even W body lemme know if you wanna tag along
lovett

Hey Mike, glad to see ya join up. I doubt I'll be able to go - It's our first test date of the 04-05 testing year, and I'll prolly be working OT. We'll see though.

- Justin

Squirrel
08-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Joey, dont worry about Krunk, hes special :P :D

Tru2Chevy
08-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Joey, dont worry about Krunk, hes special :P :D

That's Al, not Joey :knock:

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 03:32 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!! someone who types worse than me!!!!!! haha

later
tim

Wasted Youth
08-12-2004, 09:58 PM
NO punctuation or capitals on the internet...takes time
time is money
mark likes money
money means car goes faster
fast car makes mark happy :twak:

formula4speed
08-13-2004, 07:34 AM
What car show are you talking about? We have shows/cruise ins pretty much every weekend in delaware.