PDA

View Full Version : Oh wtf is this....

BigAls87Z28
08-12-2004, 03:15 AM
As I come to the end of my adventure watching TV, I stopped and watched Fat Joe's "Lean Back" which is by far the DUMBEST DANCE EVAR!! Lazy doesnt describe it. I cant stand his voice, his songs, his look, his songs, and his songs
Anyway, the girl in the video is a Lil'Kim wana-be. Lil'Kim needs to sue her for likeness rights. Lil'Kim did it better then you 10 years ago.
Also, the "izzle" suffix is dead. Only person allowed to speak it is Snoop, because he owns you. She killed the "izzle" in the song. I hate the constant product name dropping. You dont know if its a music video or a commercial. Yes, we know your rich. Yes, thoes 26 spinners are a bit excessive. Do you need 8 H2's?
At least GM is getting the money.
"No one knows rappers and basketball players better then GM"

Knipps
04-12-2007, 05:39 AM
As I come to the end of my adventure watching TV, I stopped and watched Fat Joe's "Lean Back" which is by far the DUMBEST DANCE EVAR!! Lazy doesnt describe it. I cant stand his voice, his songs, his look, his songs, and his songs
Anyway, the girl in the video is a Lil'Kim wana-be. Lil'Kim needs to sue her for likeness rights. Lil'Kim did it better then you 10 years ago.
Also, the "izzle" suffix is dead. Only person allowed to speak it is Snoop, because he owns you. She killed the "izzle" in the song. I hate the constant product name dropping. You dont know if its a music video or a commercial. Yes, we know your rich. Yes, thoes 26 spinners are a bit excessive. Do you need 8 H2's?
At least GM is getting the money.
"No one knows rappers and basketball players better then GM"

:werd:

Savage_Messiah
04-12-2007, 08:34 AM
i hate rap

V
04-12-2007, 09:00 AM
:werd:
ok, honestly... you need to stop making smiley replies to any/all threads. i think the admins should delete post that have no point like that,

ESPECIALLY when the thread is 3 years old. there is NO need to bring it back... come on, enough is enough

Savage_Messiah
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
ok, honestly... you need to stop making smiley replies to any/all threads. i think the admins should delete post that have no point like that,

ESPECIALLY when the thread is 3 years old. there is NO need to bring it back... come on, enough is enough

:werd: :lol:

BigAls87Z28
04-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Wow...this was brought back from the birth of the site. I think this is one of the first posts made on this board.

Knipps
04-12-2007, 12:17 PM

i'm sorry paul, it was really early, i still haven't been to bed and no one was posting on the boards. i was just looking at the oldest ones i could find and this one was too funny to pass up.

:flower:

Ian
04-12-2007, 12:22 PM
fun times over kid. Please dont revive anymore threads.