PDA

View Full Version : So, who wants to help...

Pat
08-12-2004, 09:08 AM
with my shock/spring and possibly brake swap?

let me know when you guys are available. we could do it at my house, in my driveway, or i could go down to ewing if you have the room.

oh, and i'll pay for it, but somebody else has to buy the beer :wink:

Tru2Chevy
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
As long as I'm free I'm willing to lend a hand

- Justin

Squirrel
08-12-2004, 10:15 AM
i'd help.....but my helping consists of standing around looking at stuff and making smart ass comments :D

Pat
08-12-2004, 10:42 AM
i'd help.....but my helping consists of standing around looking at stuff and making smart ass comments :D

haha, that's fine. somebody'll teach you how to turn a wrench someday.

maybe if it gets dark you can hold a flashlight

foff667
08-12-2004, 02:29 PM
i could probably lend a hand and or tools :)

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 03:31 PM

he is mechanically declined. it is sort of a family tradition. unless it can be fixed with either duct tape or hot glue it just won't work out.

later
tim

foff667
08-12-2004, 03:32 PM

he is mechanically declined. it is sort of a family tradition. unless it can be fixed with either duct tape or hot glue it just won't work out.

later
tim

i dont even think its being mechanically declined...i think he just doesnt wanna learn how to do ****.

jims69camaro
08-12-2004, 04:23 PM
with my shock/spring and possibly brake swap?

and i'll pay for it

just buy the pizza and soda, and have plenty of bottled/filtered water on hand and you can count me in. i've got good tools and i'm fairly good with them. ;) better make it soon, though, while you've still got the weather on your side.

j0n
08-12-2004, 07:23 PM
hey im down...how far away from binsky do you live? im relatively mechanically inclined but have little experience...i'd be more than willing to lend a hand wherever i can

BigAls87Z28
08-12-2004, 09:40 PM
You know who to call when it comes to making **** more complicated then it already is.... 8)

Ian
08-13-2004, 02:09 AM
I really want to help, but I am at school right now. and its no where near NJ. now if you were in pittsburgh, I would be all over that ****.

Pat
08-13-2004, 08:17 AM
hey im down...how far away from binsky do you live? im relatively mechanically inclined but have little experience...i'd be more than willing to lend a hand wherever i can

i live about 15 minutes from binsky, well, depending on traffic it could be 45. i could give you directions to my house, it's real easy.

and al, maybe you and squirrel can play with my scooter in my driveway while the rest of us work on the car :lol:

Pat
08-13-2004, 08:25 AM
ok i just checked out my work schedule, i could probably do it friday night the 20th into saturday (the 21st). i do have to leave for work on saturday at 4:30, but the car doesn't have to be working then, because i can get a ride from my girlfriend.

so how does that sound? friday night or saturday afternoon. i'll buy pizza and soda (and water jim).

Tru2Chevy
08-13-2004, 08:28 AM
and al, maybe you and squirrel can play with my scooter in my driveway while the rest of us work on the car :lol:

LOL - I can picture the two of them fighting over a scooter now.... :roll:

- Justin

j0n
08-13-2004, 11:17 AM
i can make saturday...shoot me a pm w/ directions from binsky

NJSPEEDER24
08-13-2004, 11:19 AM
since I live 3 minutes from you, MAYBE I'll stop by.... :lol:

BigAls87Z28
08-13-2004, 11:48 AM

LOL - I can picture the two of them fighting over a scooter now.... :roll:

- Justin

:lol: I was gunna say something...but Ill hold back.

Pat
08-13-2004, 12:10 PM
since I live 3 minutes from you, MAYBE I'll stop by.... :lol:

and MAYBE you'll ask your uncle if he can weld in my subframes :lol:

oh, and kelly is invited too :shock: :D

edit: we really need this smilie http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

Tru2Chevy
08-13-2004, 12:15 PM
edit: we really need this smilie http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

I told you before, I haven't had a chance to collect every smilie on the net yet.....if anyone sees a good one that they like, send me a PM with the link, and I'll get it on the site within a day or two.

- Justin

V
08-14-2004, 01:58 AM
if your still looking for help, I could possibly show up sometime, i worked 2 years as a mechanic and did all the work on my SS myself, lowering springs, clutch, exhaust, complete rear end swap, brakes, and other stuff. let me know, i have limited free time but maybe we can figure something out.

BigAls87Z28
08-14-2004, 02:10 AM
what kind of brakes are you putting on Pat? Baer? Or are they upgrades?
rear shocks and springs are easy.

Pat
08-14-2004, 11:34 AM
what kind of brakes are you putting on Pat? Baer? Or are they upgrades?

haha dude i'm not rich! i'd probably just get some autozone lifetime warranty rotors. from what i've heard, they're actually better than stock.

i'll see if i can get em cut first though

Malibu79
08-14-2004, 10:31 PM
i will def be willing to help i can also check out the rotors to i have a lathe at work and could do them cheap so let me know also i have done springs and stuff plenty of times so let me know

BigAls87Z28
08-15-2004, 12:20 AM
If you need the rotors turned, I can do it at work also.