PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing two cyl's and an F body but...

PBodyGT87
08-12-2004, 09:34 AM
Not to be the wimpy sounding one, but I do think it'd be a good idea for some V6 forums. Not necessarily for me, especially because of what i drive, but there are still some 3.8 Fbodies tryin to make it too. It might attract more members and make things more varied. :headbang:

...That, or it'll just build craigs ego, temporarily.

NJSPEEDER
08-12-2004, 03:28 PM
we still love you liz, really we do. wouldn't lie or put you on about something like that. :) hehe
your car is cool, and enough people mistake it for a firebird that we will accept you. :)

later
tim

Fastbird
08-12-2004, 03:39 PM
PBodyGT87, I'd love to have your car. Ever hear of www.v8archie.com??? That's the first thing I'd do!!!

PBodyGT87
08-13-2004, 09:39 AM
PBodyGT87, I'd love to have your car. Ever hear of www.v8archie.com??? That's the first thing I'd do!!!

good to hear someone else appreciates the enticing little fiero other than NJSPEEDER, who does pay a lot more attention to them now that he knows two people who drive them. You gotta admit, they do leave a lot of room for potential project swaps and such. It's really just a fun car to own and drive. Not to mention light as hell. :wink:

BigAls87Z28
08-13-2004, 12:35 PM
You know, I think going V8 is just lazy.
Do something that hasnt been done before. How about a turbo 2.2 ecotec? You can have the power of a small block, with 1/2 the weight.

Anyway, my neighbor down the road has a yellow fiero. It just sits there, and I have yet to see him drive it. My boss is selling his Trasn Am and getting a red Fiero.

Tru2Chevy
08-13-2004, 12:41 PM
It's really just a fun car to own and drive. Not to mention light as hell. :wink:

:hail: FIERO

- Justin

PBodyGT87
08-13-2004, 01:10 PM
You know, I think going V8 is just lazy.
Do something that hasnt been done before. How about a turbo 2.2 ecotec? You can have the power of a small block, with 1/2 the weight.

Anyway, my neighbor down the road has a yellow fiero. It just sits there, and I have yet to see him drive it. My boss is selling his Trasn Am and getting a red Fiero.

you know, i like the way you think. that's defnitely an original idea.:wink:

as for your neighbor, sounds like he should sell it, :twisted: heehehe. and i'm surprised that someone would sell their TA to get a fiero. I'd hope it's a GT. Well, they are collector's cars afterall, and they are gaining some popularity in the hobby, but the GT model is what you want to go after. they are harder to find.

PBodyGT87
08-13-2004, 01:12 PM
It's really just a fun car to own and drive. Not to mention light as hell. :wink:

:hail: FIERO

- Justin

thank you for supporting the fiero GT. haha. :wink:

BigAls87Z28
08-13-2004, 02:03 PM
you know, i like the way you think. that's defnitely an original idea.:wink:

as for your neighbor, sounds like he should sell it, :twisted: heehehe. and i'm surprised that someone would sell their TA to get a fiero. I'd hope it's a GT. Well, they are collector's cars afterall, and they are gaining some popularity in the hobby, but the GT model is what you want to go after. they are harder to find.

As long as you keep it GM, its all good under the hood. :lol:

Yeah, I belive its a GT, but I know zero about Fiero's outside of that they are small, mid engine, and the mishapps. :cry:
My boss's dad has a lot of Fieros apparently, and he doesnt wants something smaller and qucker. He said he wants to put a big V6 in it, but I told him to just go turbo ecotec. He looked at me with an odd face.
Oh well. It would be cool to see a Series III 3.8 Supercharged motor from the new GTP's as well.

Malibu79
08-14-2004, 10:59 PM
yea but the way your family is going liz nobody else will be able to get there hands on one unless they strike a deal with you

PBodyGT87
08-15-2004, 10:57 AM
yea but the way your family is going liz nobody else will be able to get there hands on one unless they strike a deal with you

good point, haha. well, actually, if some fool wants to buy an overpriced GT, then they will get their hands on one. we're not going all out for every GT we find unless it's got a decent price.

BTW, tim might be buying one of our notchbacks. :wink: