PDA

View Full Version : 91 bird body, parts car ...FREE

V
08-13-2004, 03:37 PM
91 firebird body, no front lights, no motor no trans, cut fuel lines, no front clip(not wrecked) some underhood stuff still left, ttops, tan interior, good airbag, good hatch(was tinted) ...no rear bumper. Does have side aero ground effects and 1/4 panel ground effects, ttops aren't correct(has glass, HAD lexan...i kept 'em) get it out of my driveway. located in zip 07624, delivery possible within a reasonable distance for a small fee. clear title, but may have a lein on it, i have no idea, you can call the bank and find out, i bought it like that. email me at smokingss@aol.com

UPDATE: NOW FREE, CLEAN & CLEAR TITLE EMAIL ME ASAP

NJSPEEDER
08-13-2004, 03:46 PM
pm'ed ya

V
08-16-2004, 03:35 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_6_full.jpg

V
08-23-2004, 02:22 PM
title is clean and clear, i will be having the bank stamp/sign it to show release of lein. I dont want to take the time to strip this car anymore than i already did, so get it out of my driveway.... hell, i'll even take two nice 17" tires in trade for it.

Untamed
09-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Just saw this. I suppose it's already been taken? If not, I'll be happy to trailer it away.

V
09-08-2004, 05:14 PM
yeah, its gone, i think it went to the scrap yard aug 26th. I did a quick strip of all the valuable parts before it left since no one was interested then. If you are looking for certain parts i'm selling mainly everything i took off the car plus other 3rd gen parts i have laying around, all at very reasonable prices. -Paul

Untamed
09-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Shoot. I'm actually looking for a project car so I need the body/frame to begin with. So if anyone is reading this and has a second or third gen firebird or trans am they're basically willing to give away (or something really cheap) please drop me a PM.

- Dave

j0n
09-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Shoot. I'm actually looking for a project car so I need the body/frame to begin with. So if anyone is reading this and has a second or third gen firebird or trans am they're basically willing to give away (or something really cheap) please drop me a PM.

- Dave

i got one but it has some pretty major front end damage...look under the heading "Parts"

http://community.webshots.com/user/ihatericer5hit

ar0ck
09-08-2004, 10:22 PM
So the car is gone? i.e no hatch?

V
09-08-2004, 11:14 PM
i took just about everything from the car except the dash shell and seatbelts. i have the hatch, doors, interior plastics, ground effects, steering column, gauges and trim, cargo cover, lexan ttop mounts. i also have a 85 hatch. All my major parts are listed in my other post.."3rd gen parts...."