PDA

View Full Version : last day on thew road went out with a bang....BIG ONE

ElChiefWS6
08-14-2004, 12:51 PM
well as of lately I have been having issues with various insurance and law enforcement agencies( no names mentioned)... Apparently they dont consider havin a led foot a disease. To make a long story short my rates have gone thru the roof so the mighty TA must go into hibernation.

The last I had her out was on july 31. I decided to go lookin for trouble and I found it. It was in the form of a truely hideous riced out civic. BIg bling bling rimz, ghetto fart cannon, strato wing, air vents, hood scoops and a million other pieces of gay **** were stuck to it. So I'm sittin at the light and I know he's there. THen there it goes...buzz buzz buzz. I look over and make various rude comments to the lil import infidel. Tha really got him steamed and he starts blowin his purge valve.....I was like 'Oh snap dawg you gots nawz.....you better hope you got a lot more than a 100 shot. So the green lights drops and the bull **** stops as I motor away from the little hot wheels toy and thats when it happens...BANG!!!! it was not my car that went bang. The kid ate his motor up while runnin the juice hahahaha. So we come to another light and his car sounds like a sick deisel crossed with a lawn mower. Truely truely beautiful. He wouldnt even look at me.

What a great way to send my car into vacation

Chalk one up for the CHIEF

foff667
08-14-2004, 12:56 PM
well as of lately I have been having issues with various insurance and law enforcement agencies( no names mentioned)... Apparently they dont consider havin a led foot a disease. To make a long story short my rates have gone thru the roof so the mighty TA must go into hibernation.

The last I had her out was on july 31. I decided to go lookin for trouble and I found it. It was in the form of a truely hideous riced out civic. BIg bling bling rimz, ghetto fart cannon, strato wing, air vents, hood scoops and a million other pieces of gay **** were stuck to it. So I'm sittin at the light and I know he's there. THen there it goes...buzz buzz buzz. I look over and make various rude comments to the lil import infidel. Tha really got him steamed and he starts blowin his purge valve.....I was like 'Oh snap dawg you gots nawz.....you better hope you got a lot more than a 100 shot. So the green lights drops and the bull **** stops as I motor away from the little hot wheels toy and thats when it happens...BANG!!!! it was not my car that went bang. The kid ate his motor up while runnin the juice hahahaha. So we come to another light and his car sounds like a sick deisel crossed with a lawn mower. Truely truely beautiful. He wouldnt even look at me.

What a great way to send my car into vacation

Chalk one up for the CHIEF

welcome to the site cheif sorry about your car not being on the road and all...hopefully that will be remedied soon.

lata
Bill

NJSPEEDER
08-14-2004, 01:04 PM
haha, when will teh little ricers learn not to mess with us?
good to see you signed up man. welcoem to the club.

later
tim

Tru2Chevy
08-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the club!

Nice kill....literally :D

- Justin

89CamaroRS
08-15-2004, 03:18 PM
nice one. 1 down - entirely too many to go. hope the TA's not on vacation for too long. good to have ya on the board.

Amy
08-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Truly a great story. I wish life was like a tv show so we could have constant footage of how often stuff like that happens to ricers so they could see the error of their ways and just quit while they're ahead.

Then again sometimes I can learn to appreciate the presence of ricers.. because they bastardize the imports pretty badly. It'd be a shame to see them do that to a decent car.

Anyhow. Awesome kill. :lol:

BigAls87Z28
08-15-2004, 07:08 PM
if there were no ricers:
Pep Boys would have went under
SEMA would have 30-40 people in it
Who would attract all the cops attention with that buzz box on the back?
The vinyl industry would be in ruins, as would the window tint industry.
Honda would have 3% market share
and countless other things..

anyway, good story!

NJSPEEDER
08-15-2004, 07:19 PM
if there were no ricers:
Pep Boys would have went under
SEMA would have 30-40 people in it
Who would attract all the cops attention with that buzz box on the back?
The vinyl industry would be in ruins, as would the window tint industry.
Honda would have 3% market share
and countless other things..

anyway, good story!

where is the downside you are refering to?
pep boys sucks
sema is all about trend adn not helpful stuff
cosp woudl still be asleep in teh dunken donuts parking lot
vinyl is gay, domestics still use tint
and honda blows goats anyhow. :)

later
tim