PDA

View Full Version : CLUB FLYER AVAILABLE FOR DOWN LOAD!!!!!!

NJSPEEDER
08-14-2004, 02:54 PM
hey gang,
after a few busy life delays we have a downloadable flyer.
please give them out to any owner you see and invite them to teh club. only thing we ask is that you not alter them without teh admins seeing it first. thanks

http://www.njfboa.org/Flyer.jpg

http://www.njfboa.org/Flyer.doc

later
tim

::edit:: - link to Flyer in Word format added :)

- Justin

89 Trans Am WS6
08-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Needed it today, this morn for the show. Had some old flyers that i wrote the new addy on the back of and showed some people. Hope you dont mind, needed to let them know where to meet up.

Wish i had these would have just dropped them in the cars then.

-joe

NJSPEEDER
08-14-2004, 03:51 PM
thats cool. thanks for helping get the word out about us.

later
tim

89 Trans Am WS6
08-14-2004, 08:59 PM
np if they come to the site expect one more thirdgen and a few first/second gens :D

ar0ck
08-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Can I get a copy of that in color? I relized how I can make a color one just like the old njfbody flyers. I will print up a small hand-full of these for myself and any North Jersey people that want some.

NJSPEEDER
08-15-2004, 04:46 PM
the color version is being wordek out currently. we are trying to get it to look good since our source pictures are of 3 different qualities. we shoudl have it sorted otu by the end of the week.

later
tim

ar0ck
08-15-2004, 05:40 PM
If I can get some more pictures of our F-Bodies in quantity, we could also play with that.

NJSPEEDER
08-15-2004, 06:01 PM
our first big chance to see our gang in quantity is gonna be the track trip to island next sunday. keep up on the other thread posted in the lounge to see what kind of numbers we are expecting.

later
tim

skorpion317
08-24-2004, 12:54 PM
the picture keeps printing out way too big...how do i fix this?

Tru2Chevy
08-24-2004, 04:15 PM

What program are you using to open the picture and print it?

- Justin

skorpion317
08-25-2004, 05:30 PM

What program are you using to open the picture and print it?

- Justin

printing directly from internet explorer...

Tru2Chevy
08-26-2004, 12:23 AM
Try saving the image and opening it up in another program. I was printing off some flyers at work, and found that teh fastest way to do so was to print them in Word.

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-27-2004, 08:36 PM
we are working on getting a bunch of flyers printed up for those of you who don't have the access to print out a million copies on your own.
if you are interested in receiving flyers to distribute please send me a PM with "flyer request" as the title. include you name and full street address. i will also need to know if you need a lot(100ish copies), little(20ish copies), or medium(60ish copies) of flyers to distribute.
once i have your information i will send a response to yoru pm telling you when to expect the flyers.
we also plan to edit this thread very soon to add a color flyer into the mix.

later
tim

ar0ck
08-28-2004, 12:33 AM
give me color, and their will be 4x6 flyers to hand out, if not I will print out the NJFbody flyers, and you just have to write up a personal message on the back.

I usually write :

"Nice X gen, come check us out at njfboa.org, and tell them TransAm4Life Sent you... -Alex"

NJSPEEDER
08-28-2004, 06:52 AM
please don't use the other sites flyers.
the color flyer will be posted before the end of the weekend. until then please print out and use the black and white flyer we already have posted.

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
08-28-2004, 12:59 PM
we jsut had 1000 copies of the flyer printed up. if anyone wants some from this first batch speak up now and we will get them to ya.

later
tim