PDA

View Full Version : anybody know who can paint my cars cheep

DieselKickYoAss4Sure
08-14-2004, 08:26 PM
i think EVIL90SS should open a paint shop along with njspeeder,tru2chevy,and myself to do all the jobs we need to get done we could make a good buck.

Squirrel
08-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Matt's not doing any extra-cirricular activities until his truck his done....then its my car....so you might have to wait a while :P

jims69camaro
08-15-2004, 09:23 AM
waiting for quality work is never a problem.

bokey
09-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Go to Gary Betsey's Auto Body ... paint jobs aren't that expensive and they look great. Only had my car for a month and in that time he fiexed my door latch, ordered a hood, primed, painted it, etc., removed the dents, and painted it. I would recommend him to anybody looking to get body work or a paint job.

EVIL90SS
09-14-2004, 05:38 PM
NO GARY BETSY OR SOMEBODYS SHED FOR PAINT AND BODY WORK..IF U GUYS NEED STUFF DONE...AUTOBODY BY F.M, EWING N.J, THATS MY SHOP..WERE A SMALL SHOP NOT A PRODUCTION SHOP SO WE GET THE **** DONE RIGHT AND WE DONT CUT CORNERS LIKE MOST BIG SHOPS DO. THE PRICES ARE FAIR AND OUR WORK IS GUARNTEED FOR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE CAR. ESTIMATES AND INSURANCE JOBS TOO. ID LIKE TO OPEN MY OWN SHOP BUT IM NOT A BUISNESSMAN...JUST KNOW HOW TO DO BODYWORK AND DO PAINT WORK AND IM VERY GOOD AT IT AND VERY PICKY ABOUT IT.....SHOP NUMBER ...609-771-0776. IF U NEED REFERENCES...ASK NJSPEEDER OR MY BRO SQUIRREL ABOUT THE WORK I DID ON MY TRUCK.

Tru2Chevy
09-15-2004, 09:30 AM
I'll vouch for Matt any day of the week. I've seen several cars and trucks that he has painted, and they all turn out looking great.

- Justin

bokey
09-15-2004, 11:15 PM
gary is one of the best shops i have seen .. its not a large shop its just one shop he runs and he owns ... and not to mention he is a great business person ... when i look at my car from the side ... i can see my reflection perfectly you cant tell the difference between the window or the door its prefect. He got the job done in a timley manner and did a kick ass job.

Amy
09-16-2004, 12:03 AM
Someone should come and paint my car black for me. Kill whitey. (my car is white) :lol:

V
09-16-2004, 12:24 AM
matt, my names paul, i'm looking for someone to paint my rear bumper, i want to try to get it done for the 25th, but not sure it thats possible, Would your work be able to do it for me, if so, do you have an idea how much? its a brand new gm part to be painted off the car, color will be pewter. I'll bring it there so the distance isnt a problem, i just wanna get it done as soon as possible, thanks for any help.

Squirrel
09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
matt, my names paul, i'm looking for someone to paint my rear bumper, i want to try to get it done for the 25th, but not sure it thats possible, Would your work be able to do it for me, if so, do you have an idea how much? its a brand new gm part to be painted off the car, color will be pewter. I'll bring it there so the distance isnt a problem, i just wanna get it done as soon as possible, thanks for any help.matt's my bro, ill show him this thread when he gets home(he only pops in every couple days so he might miss it)....if you want you can PM me your number and ill tell him to give ya a call

j0n
09-16-2004, 02:12 PM
yea matt im interested in paint on my rear bumper as well(95 t/a with the dark green paint)

Squirrel
09-17-2004, 11:29 AM
just call the shop anytime before 5 M-F....609-771-0776

Pat
09-18-2004, 12:29 AM
haha looks like matt's got his work cut out for him for the next month or so.

wanna fix my dent?