PDA

View Full Version : I got good news...and I got bad

BigAls87Z28
08-16-2004, 05:30 AM
Good news first?
Ok, everyone at my job is pretty much leaving. This opens up a lot more hrs for me to make money!
So my schedual has been changed:
I have weds and friday's off, as well as thursday afternoons. That means I can make it to Freehold's cruse night, and the Jackson car show.

Bad news.
I dont have tuesdays off, so no more fuds for the time being. :cry:
also, I have to be in at work before 8am thursday morning, not cool.
I liked the tuesday/wednesday back to back day off. It made it feel like a real weekend.

This isnt set in stone just yet. I hope that they get a new guy in so he can take tuesday nights, so I can work tuesday mornings and thursday mornings. That would open up a lot for me.
Anyway, Its 630 and I cant sleep! Maybe Ill go into work around 9 today and get my hrs in....or I could just forget that.

foff667
08-16-2004, 06:56 AM
were gonna miss your bubbling personality at fudds:lol: but does this mean you'll make it to hooters this time around?

Pat
08-16-2004, 07:13 AM
does this mean you'll make it to hooters this time around?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it probably depends on who else is planning on going :lol:

Tru2Chevy
08-16-2004, 09:36 AM
:shakes head:

oh geez.....here we go again

- Justin

BigAls87Z28
08-16-2004, 11:08 AM
does this mean you'll make it to hooters this time around?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it probably depends on who else is planning on going :lol:

:lol: No, Ill be there either way, but thanks for looking out for me big guy. 8)