PDA

View Full Version : WTF! England SUCKS!

BigAls87Z28
08-17-2004, 12:56 AM
Im wathing 5th Gear on Speed TV, and they are talking about all the speed camera's and all the different types and what they do....OMG!! Shes going down the alphabet and there is a camera for every letter so far! :shock:
England sucks to drive in. I would flip out if there was a camera around every turn. Cops I can take, but not a camera.

BigAls87Z28
08-17-2004, 01:04 AM
They also did a little thing on the H2. If you look past all the anti-American lines about excess and gas consumpiton and a few other jabs about our lifestyle, they actualy liked it. He said that if he was to move to America, he would trade in his M class for a H2. :shock:
What suck is that all these shows have to be a year or 2 old. They are showing all these cars like its the first time they ahve seen it. They havent talked about any of the newwer cars out. They test drove a older STi with the bug-eyes.

NJSPEEDER
08-17-2004, 05:29 AM
there is a 5th gear revue of teh new vette already. i forget teh guys name, but he sounded rather anti-american. he tried to compare teh vette to a bunch of european cars taht cost twice as much.
i guess the brits have lost their teeth, 2 wars, and their common sense.

later
tim

BigAls87Z28
08-17-2004, 05:48 AM
That was Top Gear. Brits have a fasination with gears I guess?
Yeah, Top Gear didnt like the Vette, but somehow loved the Monaro? I smell some anti-american bs.
They are very anti-american cars over there. There are very few cars that they actualy like that are American.
Cant wait for them to test drive the Mustang GT. :shock: Now THAT is gunna be fun to watch.

Squirrel
08-17-2004, 09:23 AM
i loved how top gear reviewed the crossfire...."back end looks like what my dog does in the morning" or something to the effect of a dog taking a dump...but one thing he did was bash the NSX-R :D