PDA

View Full Version : Killed a 350Z, but....

Jersey_TA
08-18-2004, 07:01 PM
I was out driving around and had to stop at the light. The light turns green and I take off normally in the left lane. I got a litte ahead of the rest of the cars, and notice a silver 350Z with a bra, and a black stripe down the driver's side, come flying up behind me in the left lane. I move to the right lane and slow down to 50 mph. He comes flying up next to me, and when he got half a car in front of me, I put it to the floor. He put a car on me due to his momentum, then I started reeling him in quick. I passed him at 90, and put a few cars on him before I shut down. I started slowing down to give him a thumbs up. He pulled up right next to me shaking his head, and flashed his badge :shock: I was like HOLY CRAP! I slowed to the speed limit and he kept on going. I kept cruising and couldn't believe that just happend.

foff667
08-18-2004, 07:26 PM
lucky man

j0n
08-18-2004, 07:39 PM
lucky man

yes, very...but even if he tried 2 give you a ticket he woulda been fugged over for doin what he did

89CamaroRS
08-18-2004, 08:30 PM
damn dude. sux that that nice kill had to end that way. but jon's right, there's not a whole lot he could do cept maybe call one of his friends that was on duty.

Ian
08-19-2004, 01:42 AM
He pulled up right next to me shaking his head, and flashed his badge :shock:

I definitly would have shat my pants!

Tru2Chevy
08-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Nice kill Rob, but the cop couldn't have done anything. You should have asked if he wanted to go again :twisted:

- Justin

Malibu79
08-20-2004, 02:15 AM
you are so lucky
but it is pretty funny :lol:

Vanilla_Gorilla
08-24-2004, 11:37 PM
thats a great story, i usually just get tailed by rollers around my town
i guess they got nothin better to do
they even pulled me over once at 2 in the morning in front of my house
he let me go with a warning

twiztidz28
08-25-2004, 03:56 PM
reminds me of one time i was driving my friends 99 z on the parkway and a mustang started to play. well after hitting over 110 i slowed down so he could catch up. he was pretty far back didnt want to look and crash but he pulls up to the side and flashes his badge and says knock that **** off and takes an exit by newark. those are fun times