PDA

View Full Version : looking for odd and end parts, pref. free, just read

V
08-19-2004, 07:11 PM
looking for:

-- 87-89 IROC dash shell (no vents, gauges, pad, or wiring needed)
-- A/c heater box and all ducts(can have some damage)

ok, i finally got my 86 project car to my house, its a basic v6 auto camaro but with what i'm planning i need some extra/spare parts since i'll be cutting and fabricating what i need. The project is to convert the camaro to right hand drive, so dash needs heavy modification. I'm not looking to spend much and i'm hoping someone stripped a car and has his stuff left over. I have quite a bit of other 3rd gen parts i would consider trading for what i need. Other parts that come to mind now are, Iroc front bumper(i'll pay a decent price), an iroc hood, and um...thats all for now..

It'll be a awesome project and i'd appreciate any parts donations :lol:

thanks in advance. -Paul

j0n
08-19-2004, 08:54 PM
looking for:

-- 87-89 IROC dash shell (no vents, gauges, pad, or wiring needed)
-- A/c heater box and all ducts(can have some damage)

ok, i finally got my 86 project car to my house, its a basic v6 auto camaro but with what i'm planning i need some extra/spare parts since i'll be cutting and fabricating what i need. The project is to convert the camaro to right hand drive, so dash needs heavy modification. I'm not looking to spend much and i'm hoping someone stripped a car and has his stuff left over. I have quite a bit of other 3rd gen parts i would consider trading for what i need. Other parts that come to mind now are, Iroc front bumper(i'll pay a decent price), an iroc hood, and um...thats all for now..

It'll be a awesome project and i'd appreciate any parts donations :lol:

thanks in advance. -Paul

im parting out an 89 formula...if u can think of anything u might need out of it lemme know...the car had 56k b4 bein wrecked and ill let alot of the stuff go cheap...specially trim ********...you can have all the trim **** u want for like 30 bucks

V
08-20-2004, 01:10 AM
i think i'm pretty good trim wise, however, it is missing the panel that goes above the rear seats by the top of the hatch, the plastic long piece with 4 screws, i need that in grey. otherwise the interior is complete and pretty clean. i have another dash pad and i need to find a console door in the futur and maybe a shifter plate. I'm just afraid that when i cut the dash i'll screw it up and thats why i want a backup. heres 2 pics of the car, for 250 bucks, i couldnt pass it up.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_16_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_15_full.jpg

ar0ck
08-20-2004, 12:28 PM
I have the A/C Heater Box. But the heater as far as I know stopped working. It will blow hot air, but occasionally leaks into the passenger seat floor :( And the A/C was long ago disconected.

V
08-20-2004, 04:27 PM
i dont need the heater core or any of the a/c system, just the fiberglass/plastic box. For the right hand drive conversion i have to cut a box apart and re-mold it opposite so it fits the drivers side, basically i need to make a mirror image a/c-heater box. (i have the one in the car and one from a 91 bird, but i'd like a 3rd so i can piece a fabricated one together if i screw something up at first) With some epoxy, filler, paint, and other work it should look good. I'd come pick up the a/c box whenever you have time or when you get it out if you havent already. -Paul

j0n
08-20-2004, 08:01 PM
im pretty sure i have the plastic piece u need...whereabouts u located? i live in piscataway, 2 minutes away from rutgers football

ar0ck
08-22-2004, 01:26 PM
The box shredded apart as soon as I yanked at it... So its in a million pieces now. Sorry about that.

Just a heads up, a few of the major bolts are hidden and are almost rivited into the car. The opposite ends can all be found in a row, underneath the dash-board. All you have to do is peel back the carpet. Also the box is made of a really thin material like fiber-glass.

deadtrend1
08-22-2004, 05:25 PM
I sent you a PM SS.