PDA

View Full Version : attention kelly...

Pat
08-19-2004, 09:43 PM
i didn't really get a chance to say anything to you tonight, but since you say you read the board...

i never meant any disrespect with any of the comments i've made about you. the first time we hung out, it seemed like everybody was kind of joking with you, so i just hopped on the bandwagon.

so i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings or something, i never meant to.

Pat

PS - now you have to register and reply

PBodyGT87
08-19-2004, 09:55 PM
this is kelly, on liz's name.

thank you for the apology. it's nice to know that one of you guys actually has the decency to take the time to see if i care aside from justin and tim. as for registering, as soon as justin gets done my computer, you will hear from me from my own name.

~KeL

foff667
08-19-2004, 10:45 PM
aww isnt that cute...i apologize i get on her bitch list you apologize and you care...hmmm discrimiation of the old guy at its finest :lol:

Pat
08-19-2004, 10:51 PM
aww isnt that cute...i apologize i get on her bitch list you apologize and you care...hmmm discrimiation of the old guy at its finest :lol:

the difference is i'm better looking.

and she feels bad for me because my horn is gay.

just kidding about the me being better looking

foff667
08-19-2004, 10:55 PM

the difference is i'm better looking.

and she feels bad for me because my horn is gay.

just kidding about the me being better looking

its all good, your better looking, your car has less damage then mine, your horn is gayer(sp? if ther eis such a word) blah blah blah shes still gonna kik u in da nutz lol :)

Squirrel
08-19-2004, 11:18 PM
thread 6 :P :D

foff667
08-20-2004, 12:28 AM
thread 6 :P :D

blahahah :lol: :owned:

Ian
08-20-2004, 01:27 AM
I have yet to meet this "kelly". maybe in a month when I get back home I'll get to meet her.

Pat
08-20-2004, 07:01 AM
its all good, your better looking, your car has less damage then mine, your horn is gayer(sp? if ther eis such a word) blah blah blah shes still gonna kik u in da nutz lol :)

who knows, maybe the next time she's sees me everything will be fixed. what will she make fun of me about then?

and if i keep my mouth shut, she won't kick me in da nutz.

i'll roshambo you for your heads/cam though

Tru2Chevy
08-20-2004, 09:38 AM

Nah - Bill has better plans for the heads/cam motor if :gasp: - the Z28 is totalled. :twisted:

- Justin

Pat
08-20-2004, 10:16 AM

Nah - Bill has better plans for the heads/cam motor if :gasp: - the Z28 is totalled. :twisted:

- Justin

i love how this thread goes from me apologizing to kelly to the rest of us fighting over bill's motor.

and please tell us his plans 8)

foff667
08-20-2004, 10:20 AM

- Justin

i love how this thread goes from me apologizing to kelly to the rest of us fighting over bill's motor.

and please tell us his plans 8)

how bout if i tell ya my plans hehe...if the car is totalled im gonna do a buy back, pull the motor & tranny & put it in my truck....then either sell the suspension parts or possibly buy another 4th gen to slap them onto...though they will probably fit 3rd gens too.

Jersey_TA
08-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Thank god Kelly didn't hear what Tim yelled when they were half a block up the road in the Fiero :lol:

Ian
08-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Thank god Kelly didn't hear what Tim yelled when they were half a block up the road in the Fiero :lol:

someone sure likes to blow up people's spots! :lol:

NJSPEEDER
08-20-2004, 03:36 PM

someone sure likes to blow up people's spots! :lol:

it's all good. not like that is even close to the worst thing i have ever said to her anyway. :D and almost all of the other stuff was while standing next to her.
although i do have to give bubba some credit for hiding his fat ass behind such small cars :)

later
tim