PDA

View Full Version : So who enjoyed the hooters?

PBodyGT87
08-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Nice hangin with all who showed, but i dont think i will ever eat at that restaurant ever ever ever again.

if i did, then i might just be stupid enough to work there. hah.

i tore that hamburger up though. :D

oh, and nice meeting pat and rob.

BigAls87Z28
08-19-2004, 09:47 PM
damn, sounds like I missed out on a good time?

PBodyGT87
08-19-2004, 09:49 PM
damn, sounds like I missed out on a good time?

if you call waiting an hour for your food from the stupidest waitress ever "a good time" then yes.

however all the time spent outside of the restaurant was grand.

NJSPEEDER
08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
had a good time, hopefully we will have this good a turn out at our september gathering. :)

later
tim

Pat
08-19-2004, 09:59 PM

how you doin? :naughty:

the pleasure is all on this side of the keyboard, trust me

[/office space]

edit: forgot [/sarcasm] too. it was nice meeting you though, seriously. unfortunately, you probably won't be seeing much of me once school starts, unless y'all wanna come hang out in hoboken.

foff667
08-19-2004, 10:47 PM
your just all over the ladies pat...wheres the leg hump smiley when i need it :roll:

Pat
08-19-2004, 10:53 PM
your just all over the ladies pat...wheres the leg hump smiley when i need it :roll:

haha i'm just kidding.

where's the "rollseyes" smilie when you need it.

oh wait, :roll:

foff667
08-19-2004, 10:54 PM

haha i'm just kidding.

where's the "rollseyes" smilie when you need it.

oh wait, :roll:

imma get kelly after you next time...haver kik u in da nutz

Squirrel
08-19-2004, 11:14 PM
i wonder if the girls in the suv liked long walks on the beach.....

BigAls87Z28
08-20-2004, 05:45 AM
DAMN IT! I knew I missed a good time.

Pat
08-20-2004, 07:12 AM

ok here's the story about the girls in the SUV...

our whole group was spread over 4 tables, and me and rob were sitting by ourselves (we had the non-totalled ls1 table). so halfway thru the meal, i was just lookin around the room, and right in the middle i see this table with all girls (which i thought was weird since there were like 8 of them and we were at hooters). so i look at rob and i'm like "is that a table full of teenage girls over there?"

here's the rest of the conversation...

rob: what do you think, 18?
me: no, but i don't see any parents, so they're probably at least 17 or else they couldn't have driven here.

15 minutes later

me: i take that back, i think mom dropped them off in the minivan, because there's no way those girls are 17.

so anyway, after we ate and bill complained about the bill (no pun intended) being off, we're just chillin outside, and we see these girls come out. now, we were on the far end of the parking lot, and they were a row over. all the sudden they start like jumping up and down screaming "oh my god oh my god bla bla bla other teenie bopper type stuff to say". so naturally this gets the attention of the 10 guys standing in the lot.

it turns out their SUV was parked right next to my car, and as they walk into the car all the other guys were saying stuff like "hey ladies, bla bla bla, macho guy stuff". then 2 of the girls were fighting about who gets to ride shottie, so somebody asked if he could ride with them. then they got in the car and had the windows down and a few people said they enjoyed walks on the beach, and asked them if they liked it.

those girls sure got out of that parking lot fast enough.

now, this story probably isn't completely accurate, because i do'nt know who said what or whatever, but that's basically what happened.

and you guys call me a leg humper :roll:
i'm not the one that asked kelly to sleep with me (not mentioning any names of course)

BigAls87Z28
08-20-2004, 07:19 AM
Good story.

Man, you guys really beat up on Kelly, I can see why you made the apology.

Jersey_TA
08-20-2004, 08:13 AM

how you doin? :naughty:

the pleasure is all on this side of the keyboard, trust me

[/office space]

edit: forgot [/sarcasm] too. it was nice meeting you though, seriously. unfortunately, you probably won't be seeing much of me once school starts, unless y'all wanna come hang out in hoboken.

:lol: :lol: That's classic

Nice meeting you too

PBodyGT87
08-20-2004, 09:21 AM
what can i say... the gravitational force of....

...nevermind....

as long as the attention given to kelly does not prompt her to go run around after one of the guys who made comments to her (gooberCOUGH), aiming to beat him up, while i sit in my car with the engine running, waiting for kelly, waiting to leave, then i am a happy woman.

Tru2Chevy
08-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Heh - at least chris was there so goober could hide behind his truck.....I didn't think he could run that fast!

- Justin

Pat
08-20-2004, 09:32 AM

...nevermind....

am i the only one that's not getting this??

Tru2Chevy
08-20-2004, 09:39 AM

...nevermind....

am i the only one that's not getting this??

Yes.

Kill yourself.

j/k Pat :lol:

- Justin

PBodyGT87
08-20-2004, 09:52 AM
maybe if i said gravitational pull instead?

Pat
08-20-2004, 10:17 AM

nah that doesn't really help either.

wtf are you talking about?

foff667
08-20-2004, 10:19 AM

so anyway, after we ate and bill complained about the bill (no pun intended) being off,
and you guys call me a leg humper :roll:
i'm not the one that asked kelly to sleep with me (not mentioning any names of course)

first off everyone complained about pretty much everything about our service last night so dont make it sound like i was the only one...mr. we keep pushing our drinks to the end of the table till she realizes we need new ones hehe...second of all you are a leg humper 100% no doubt about it...and finally just so it is known i was not the person who asked kelly to sleep with me...i didnt even know this was said...but whatever.

ShitOnWheels
08-20-2004, 11:23 AM

nah that doesn't really help either.

wtf are you talking about?
Lets see if we can put this in simple terms. The name of the place = Hooters, aka hoo hoos, bewbies, the T of T&A etc etc. Now, many of the waitresses working at this fine family establishment have big-uns which require a lot of blood. Gravity causes the blood from the top of the head of said waitresses into said big-uns...thus taking away brain power for said waitresses to think.

Get it now? ;)

Or, well, I'm assuming this is what Liz and crew are referring to...I had to work at a fine family establishment myself (not named Hooters) and could not attend...if I'm wrong about who we're discussing, please let me know so I can reword my gravity lesson :)

Pat
08-20-2004, 12:13 PM
first off everyone complained about pretty much everything about our service last night so dont make it sound like i was the only one...mr. we keep pushing our drinks to the end of the table till she realizes we need new ones hehe...second of all you are a leg humper 100% no doubt about it...and finally just so it is known i was not the person who asked kelly to sleep with me...i didnt even know this was said...but whatever.

haha chill it was a joke. it seems like every time we meet somewhere, somebody has to make a big deal about something. but yea that waitress did suck.

and i wasn't talking about you with the kelly comment. that was somebody else.

and i am NOT a leghumper

ar0ck
08-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Did the Hooters girls actually talk to you guys?

Squirrel
08-20-2004, 12:30 PM
k...here we go
craig: hes the tubby guy that said the comments towards kelly
matt(my bro): he said he would sleep with her
me: said 'grab her boobs' and other remarks to the girls in the SUV
pat: leg humper :lol: j/k
bill: horrible at pickin places to eat 8)
rob: your car sounds mean

Jersey_TA
08-20-2004, 01:03 PM
k...here we go
craig: hes the tubby guy that said the comments towards kelly
matt(my bro): he said he would sleep with her
me: said 'grab her boobs' and other remarks to the girls in the SUV
pat: leg humper :lol: j/k
bill: horrible at pickin places to eat 8)
rob: your car sounds mean

Thanks, I was happy it downshifted right infront of everyone and spun like crazy. :twisted:

Just ignore the passenger headlight that was down. I have more problems with that thing. :roll:

LS1LT1
08-26-2004, 12:54 AM
but i dont think i will ever eat at that restaurant ever ever ever again.
I hear that! I last ate at the one in Union and it was HORRIBLE, never again. :x

Oh and I also haven't asked Kelly to sleep with me....yet. :lol: :wink:

foff667
08-26-2004, 10:00 AM
but i dont think i will ever eat at that restaurant ever ever ever again.
I hear that! I last ate at the one in Union and it was HORRIBLE, never again. :x

Oh and I also haven't asked Kelly to sleep with me....yet. :lol: :wink:

i feel a reaming by ownership after those disgusting remarks :roll: :lol: