PDA

View Full Version : Been giving alot of thought about this...i mean alot

foff667
08-22-2004, 04:31 PM
decisions decisions

NJSPEEDER
08-22-2004, 04:35 PM
as if there is another option :wink:
i vote you get the 6spd WS6 car that i have heard you blabbering about few god knows how long.

later
tim

foff667
08-22-2004, 04:37 PM
as if there is another option :wink:
i vote you get the 6spd WS6 car that i have heard you blabbering about few god knows how long.

later
tim

i agree to dissagree with you there tim...i love the style and whatnot but im not so sure i could get used to the shifting of the m6...ive driven 2 now and i just dont feel at all comfortable...thats the only reason im leaving this window open cuz i really dont want another Auto car.

90FormulaWS6
08-22-2004, 05:07 PM
stay with the fbody and if you dont stay with the fbod at least stay domestic

ar0ck
08-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Sell me parts.

Ian
08-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I vote for the 3.8 SC family car. Nothing is harder on someone's ego than getting whooped by a four door, front wheel drive family car. :owned:

BigAls87Z28
08-22-2004, 07:23 PM
You have supercharged family sedan, yet no GTO? boooooo

foff667
08-23-2004, 10:18 AM
You have supercharged family sedan, yet no GTO? boooooo

like i said the styling just isnt there...and like said a sleeper is always badass...whether its a buick regal or grand prix or whatever.

Tru2Chevy
08-23-2004, 10:20 AM
I'm saying go with a 4 door GTP.....Still GM, still fast, looks pretty good.

- Justin

Squirrel
08-23-2004, 11:30 AM
im gonna have to with the charged 3800 crowd...but go for the GS, better looking :D

edit: i was gonna say go for the lightning, but you cant put a child seat in the front :?....and if you dont care about that....def. get the lightning :D

PBodyGT87
08-23-2004, 11:59 AM
go for the sleeper!

Think about it. It would be accomodating to your family and the whole "family car" concept, it'd be speedy to drive, and then it be even more crushing for someone else to lose to. I'm sure it would be easy to convince your wife to get one as well.

a new grand prix could be very nice.

definitely stay domestic though.

foff667
08-23-2004, 12:59 PM
go for the sleeper!

Think about it. It would be accomodating to your family and the whole "family car" concept, it'd be speedy to drive, and then it be even more crushing for someone else to lose to. I'm sure it would be easy to convince your wife to get one as well.

thanks for not saying "get a fiero"...as this is what i feared when i saw you had posted :lol:

PBodyGT87
08-23-2004, 01:47 PM
go for the sleeper!

thanks for not saying "get a fiero"...as this is what i feared when i saw you had posted :lol:

bill, a fiero is way too small of a car for you. and if you were to get one, i would be very sad that family isn't the only ones in the crew with them.

i would never tell you to get one. I want them all to myself. hahahaha. j/k.

i'd never tell you to get one.

foff667
08-23-2004, 02:08 PM
go for the sleeper!

bill, a fiero is way too small of a car for you.

so what are ya trying to say :( nm dont tell me I'll keep my ego :lol:

j0n
08-23-2004, 07:44 PM
i say supercharged family sedan

BigAls87Z28
08-23-2004, 08:57 PM
I dont get it. You have a FWD supercharged V6 car on the list, yet the GTO is boring?
I need to figure how 350/400hp is boring... maybe I missed that memo. I guess 240hp is better?

PBodyGT87
08-24-2004, 08:32 AM
I dont get it. You have a FWD supercharged V6 car on the list, yet the GTO is boring?
I need to figure how 350/400hp is boring... maybe I missed that memo. I guess 240hp is better?

bill just doesn't like the styling, that's all. it doesn't suit him. man you are really on that GTO like white on rice. :leghump:

foff667
08-24-2004, 08:38 AM

bill just doesn't like the styling, that's all. it doesn't suit him. man you are really on that GTO like white on rice. :leghump:

if im gonna spend 30 g's it better well be a car i actually like...put 300hp to the wheels of a geo metro and is it something your gonna pay $30k for? That may me a large exaggeration but you get my point...its not my bag...i can find used fwd supercharged family sedans for 8-10 grand and be happy with what it is because I konw what they are capable of.

lata
Bill