PDA

View Full Version : Car meet this thursday the 26th

Jersey_TA
08-23-2004, 01:18 PM
It's the club from here on base. We are meeting at the bowling alley right off base so that everyone to include civilians can all show up if they want to. It will be held at Thunderbird lanes in wrightstown, nj at 6:00 p.m. this thursday. Everyone should come on out.

Fastbird
08-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Not sure if I'm going to make that one. I'm on an execution week and am pretty tired by the end of the day.

ShitOnWheels
08-23-2004, 02:12 PM
I live 2 minutes from there, but I work Thursday night. ****.

Any of you guys from the base ever eat at the Country House on 530 in Pemberton? I see a lot of army guys in fatigues (I waitress there), so was curious.

Jersey_TA
08-23-2004, 03:13 PM
I live 2 minutes from there, but I work Thursday night. ****.

Any of you guys from the base ever eat at the Country House on 530 in Pemberton? I see a lot of army guys in fatigues (I waitress there), so was curious.

I have never been there.

Midnite
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Be careful pulling into that lot, I just scraped my front end a little underneath about 10 minutes ago, I hate that, I have to start getting use to my car. Thunderbird lanes is like 2 minutes from me.....is the meet still happening? What club from Base is it? I just started looking on this site and was surprised to see that there are people getting together right around the corner from my house. I just got my 2000 firebird formula last thursday. Love the forums so far, there are definitely some entertaining ones!

Alicia
2000 Firebird Formula
1994 Thunderbird Super Coupe

Jersey_TA
08-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Be careful pulling into that lot, I just scraped my front end a little underneath about 10 minutes ago, I hate that, I have to start getting use to my car. Thunderbird lanes is like 2 minutes from me.....is the meet still happening? What club from Base is it? I just started looking on this site and was surprised to see that there are people getting together right around the corner from my house. I just got my 2000 firebird formula last thursday. Love the forums so far, there are definitely some entertaining ones!

Alicia
2000 Firebird Formula
1994 Thunderbird Super Coupe

Yep we are still having it. Congrats on the new car. I am hopefully rolling up there 3 deep. My WS6, my friend's WS6, and my friend's mint 73 Z28.

Fastbird
08-24-2004, 09:13 PM
I may or may not be there. I have to leave the house at 0630 and by the time 1630 hits, I'm ready to head home. It's an hour drive for me, so that puts me pretty late getting home. We'll see how the weather is. If it's ok I may show up with the Purple Thing.