PDA

View Full Version : **FREE** 91 firebird parts car.... needs to go ASAP..

V
08-23-2004, 06:55 PM
first come first serve... email me if you want this, do not waste my time, My email address is SmokingSS@aol.com If more than one person emails me, the first one to gets first dibs, now thats that is settled,......get this dahm thing out of my driveway. it's a base model 91 firebird, ttops, LOTS of good parts left... was a v6 auto, no motor or trans, no rad, no bumpers, no front lights, no hood, no comp, no front impact bar, no fenders, no wiring in front of firewall.

not a wreck, frame is straight, good parts still there are tan interior with good airbag, pass door, aero 91-92 style side ground effects, rear 1/4 ground effects, hatch, taillights, dash cluster, all glass good, rear end, all suspension, driveshaft, stock catback, alloy wheels, ac box blower motor, full brake setup, gas tank (fuel lines cut by firewall)

I just bought a 86 camaro last week and now today i just bought a 88 fullsize bronco and i'm getting another bronco next week so i NEED the room. I still have my SS, Monte SS, vette and eclipse taking up the rest of my parking. The 91 bird is TOO nice to scrap, so i'd rather give it away. Located in ZIP 07624.

AND..it has a clean and clear title, i just need a week or two to send the title in to the bank and have the lien release signed( previous owner ddidnt do it, but loan IS paid off, i called the bank today)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/668000-668999/668312_6_full.jpg

jims69camaro
08-23-2004, 08:19 PM
damn. if you were closer and i had room in my driveway... as it is now i've got three vehicles that don't move. my neighbors have been, thankfully, not raising a fuss about what i've got there now, otherwise i would think about squeezing one more in there...

but the truth is someone else is going to have fun parting that one out.

V
08-24-2004, 04:30 PM
since i havent gotten any responses on the car and i need it gone in abut a day, i have no choice but to rip it apart quickly, if you want the car call my cell asap 2******* so i'll stop pulling it apart, but after probably 8pm tonight dont bother...it'll be a shell of nothign by then