PDA

View Full Version : Someone playing pool 2night?

ar0ck
08-23-2004, 09:47 PM
On rt. 46... Im looking at you twiztidz28. 8)

Saw your car tonight on rt. 46 around 10pm. That car looks really good at night.

89 Trans Am WS6
08-23-2004, 10:23 PM
go back again at 3am..it'll still be there
hell go back tomorrow, betcha its there.

chuck aparently really likes playing pool :D

twiztidz28
08-24-2004, 08:55 AM
no chuck just so happens to work there. yes that was my car. un fortunatly it really needs to be cleaned and waxed. this weekend im going to see if i can pull a miracle.

I got my house of kolors charts so i just need to decide on a color and its not going to be the same. I think im going to go chrisim red metallic with lighter red metallic paint.

IROCZBeast
08-24-2004, 09:41 AM
rt. 46 in clifton? i know that pool hall, breakers, i used to go there every friday night until i realized that i was wasting all my money there cause it cost so dam much to play lol.

twiztidz28
08-24-2004, 09:50 AM
nope billiards cafe in lodi. where its 6 bucks per person and you play as long as you want. i have had table time at pool halls that were in the $60 range and i never complained. so $6 is a hell of a lot cheaper. If anyone comes infrom the board let me know. cause all i do is work and the time im not working im playing pool and the time im not playing pool im working on the car and the time im not working on my car im playing video games and when im not playing those video games i get my 4 hours of sleep a day.

IROCZBeast
08-24-2004, 06:19 PM
nope billiards cafe in lodi. where its 6 bucks per person and you play as long as you want. i have had table time at pool halls that were in the $60 range and i never complained. so $6 is a hell of a lot cheaper. If anyone comes infrom the board let me know. cause all i do is work and the time im not working im playing pool and the time im not playing pool im working on the car and the time im not working on my car im playing video games and when im not playing those video games i get my 4 hours of sleep a day.

oh dam i know exactly where that is, i went there once with some friends, i got a table next to a elder black guy who was giving us pointers, then across from us were some hardcore rocker kids that looked like they wanted to kick our ass for being there lol.

ar0ck
08-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Saw yah again, next time I'll stop bye if I have time. I had my own party to attend too so I coudnt spare a second.