PDA

View Full Version : I have some bad news

ar0ck
08-24-2004, 05:15 PM
I didnt save alot of money by switching to Geiko!
(I did a fee quote)

****ers want $2,000 more then I currently pay.

:evil:

I want to step on that stupid lizard.

Fastbird
08-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Wait. You actually switched?!?!?!?

I thought Geico didn't cover in NJ.

jims69camaro
08-24-2004, 07:19 PM
they just came back. :banana:

ArCoLoG2
08-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Hey fastbird, your in the military, get USAA if you don't already have it, prices are amazing....If you have a clean record you won't believe the low costs for insurance...

Fastbird
08-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Hey fastbird, your in the military, get USAA if you don't already have it, prices are amazing....If you have a clean record you won't believe the low costs for insurance...

I've been with USAA for almost 4 years. Their rates suck nuts. They wanted to charge me $2400 a year for full coverage on my 93, and that's WITH a clean record. I would tell them to piss off, but they're still the cheapest in NJ by far. So I psuedo told them to piss off and paid off the car so I could drop down to liability only.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that they wanted to charge me almost 50% of what the car is worth annualy for full coverage insurance when I drive the car less than 2000 miles a year and keep it stored in the garage all the time. Even Katie (my fiancee) isn't getting a terribly great rate from them. She pays $1300 a year for the Purple T/A full coverage with $500 deductables. I just don't find that to be too good either.

NJSPEEDER
08-24-2004, 09:12 PM
enw jersey manufacturers is a great place to be insured if you have a clean record. they have good rates and great service.

later
tim

j0n
08-25-2004, 02:28 PM
enw jersey manufacturers is a great place to be insured if you have a clean record. they have good rates and great service.

later
tim

:stupid: