PDA

View Full Version : Well damn this whole 100 member thing...

foff667
08-25-2004, 10:37 AM
is coming on quicker then i think anyone couldve expected...at the rate we are going it should be here by the end of the week *crosses fingers*

Vanilla_Gorilla
08-25-2004, 11:07 AM
8 more to go theres a good chance

twiztidz28
08-25-2004, 11:49 AM
all the membersin the world dont meen anything. When I was helping to run fbodychaos we had like 600 members but only 1 cnadian and maybe 30 or 40 people from the tri state posted. If this site is going to keep a good base of posters and people who will stay interested we need people who are going to post. just remember there is a lot of compition out there. and even though we are a statewide club people can go to nastyz28, thirdgen, ls1, ls1tech and countless other sites with more people. the thing about this site if we really need help we can get to the person and help them. I would rather have someone help me work on my car expecially if it is something i have never done before then have someone try to explain it to me over the internet.

In closing i feel at home on this board i know a couple people but the ones i dont i will.

Tru2Chevy
08-25-2004, 12:18 PM
all the membersin the world dont meen anything. When I was helping to run fbodychaos we had like 600 members but only 1 cnadian and maybe 30 or 40 people from the tri state posted. If this site is going to keep a good base of posters and people who will stay interested we need people who are going to post. just remember there is a lot of compition out there. and even though we are a statewide club people can go to nastyz28, thirdgen, ls1, ls1tech and countless other sites with more people. the thing about this site if we really need help we can get to the person and help them. I would rather have someone help me work on my car expecially if it is something i have never done before then have someone try to explain it to me over the internet.

In closing i feel at home on this board i know a couple people but the ones i dont i will.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Tim and I are surprised (but very pleased) with the rate that the club is growing, and so far the vast majority of people are actively participating in the forums. I know that there are lots of people who prefer to "lurk", however those who fall in that catagory should drop a few posts now and then to let everyone know they are still alive :fluffy:

- Justin

jims69camaro
08-27-2004, 10:30 AM
*post editted to not offend anyone not associated with this site*

;) :lol: :lol: