PDA

View Full Version : Since everyone is talking about their crazy driving nights..

PBodyGT87
08-25-2004, 12:28 PM
This was a couple days ago, not terribly huge, but i had never seen this done before.

I was on my way to kelly's house, and as i was driving down parkway avenue, (for those not from ewing this is 40 mph road, 2 lanes going each direction) and in front of me was a new malibu driving in the right lane, and in the left lane, about one car length ahead of the malibu was a roto-rooter van. Just as i thought about what a good driver i was being, keeping a safe distance :angel:, the next thing that happened scared the pants off of me.

coming up on the right was the shopping center with a Super Fresh that had closed down, and cars and trucks of renovating services had been going in and out fixing up the old store to become a CVS later. As we approached the side entrance of the parkinglot, the roto-rooter driver decided he needed to make the right turn before he missed the entrance, and strangely enough, he gunned it and made the right turn from the inside lane of the road, darting directly in front of the malibu. the driver of the malibu slammed on their brakes, and i had enough room not to be anywhere too near to her, but i thought i'd have a heart attack watching the van cut in front of the malibu. the malibu was inches from T-boneing the van. everything was safe though. i guess maybe this story is lame, but it was enough to have my pulse beating at a rapid pace for the next ten minutes.

Pat
08-25-2004, 12:43 PM
i guess maybe this story is lame

:werd: this is as lame as rob's attempt to say drag racing is his major

Ian
08-25-2004, 12:47 PM
this is as lame as rob's attempt to say drag racing is his major

OR as lame as when he didnt race that SN-95 stang :shock:

PBodyGT87
08-25-2004, 12:50 PM

or maybe as lame as the number of times you mention kelly in your posts. :roll: :lol:

Ian
08-25-2004, 12:52 PM
:owned: HAHA

jims69camaro
08-25-2004, 12:52 PM

or maybe as lame as the number of times you mention kelly in your posts. :roll: :lol:

i guess that makes you lame, too, since you mentioned her... :D:D:D

BigAls87Z28
08-25-2004, 12:55 PM
whew....glad to see the malibu is ok....

hehehe kidding. Sounds like a fun-packed night for everyone!

PBodyGT87
08-25-2004, 12:57 PM
i guess that makes you lame, too, since you mentioned her...

Well when kelly is one of my best friends, there's nothing wrong with me mentioning her. I'm allowed. Pat's just a stalker. :shock:

jims69camaro
08-25-2004, 01:03 PM

Pat's just a stalker. :shock:

:omg:

would you tell us how you really feel? :D

Squirrel
08-25-2004, 01:08 PM
the next thing that happened scared the pants off of me.bill makes an appearance in 5...........4............3....... :D

Pat
08-25-2004, 01:18 PM

Well when kelly is one of my best friends, there's nothing wrong with me mentioning her. I'm allowed. Pat's just a stalker. :shock:

ouch

Tru2Chevy
08-25-2004, 01:30 PM
the next thing that happened scared the pants off of me.bill makes an appearance in 5...........4............3....... :D

:leghump:

- Justin

PBodyGT87
08-25-2004, 01:30 PM

ouch

all in good fun my friend, all in good fun.

Pat
08-25-2004, 11:52 PM
oh, so now i'm your friend... :popcorn: