PDA

View Full Version : ebay rant... i'm a determined buyer....

V
08-25-2004, 05:10 PM
ok, i just need to complain about my situation to someone... so here goes, tuesday night i won an ebay auction for an 88 ford bronco XLT, $355 and only needs a fuel pump, i bought the truck to rebuild my '96 eddie bauer bronco which had a major engine fire. but now the seller still hasnt responded to me about where i have to pick up the 88(all i know is in bohemia NY), and i sent payment through paypal already. Im not concerned about the money, i know ill get it back through paypal if theres a problem, BUT i WANT that 88 bronco!!!!!, its all the parts i need. So i got the sellers contact info and phone number and today i called it, surprise surprise, its a fax number. I got home and with the wonders on the internet, I traced the number back to a auto sales place in NY, also in bohemia,(ok so thats apparently where the truck is) anyway i also traced the sellers name to a residential address along with a phone number, that address is 6 miles from the auto sales place and its a very uncommon name so i can bet its the same guy, now the question is, whats the best time to call his house and be like "ok man whats going on wheres my truck?" haha :twisted: i love the internet, anyway on sat i'm going to the sales place and GETTING my truck :lol:

foff667
08-26-2004, 12:16 AM
ok, i just need to complain about my situation to someone... so here goes, tuesday night i won an ebay auction for an 88 ford bronco XLT, $355 and only needs a fuel pump, i bought the truck to rebuild my '96 eddie bauer bronco which had a major engine fire. but now the seller still hasnt responded to me about where i have to pick up the 88(all i know is in bohemia NY), and i sent payment through paypal already. Im not concerned about the money, i know ill get it back through paypal if theres a problem, BUT i WANT that 88 bronco!!!!!, its all the parts i need. So i got the sellers contact info and phone number and today i called it, surprise surprise, its a fax number. I got home and with the wonders on the internet, I traced the number back to a auto sales place in NY, also in bohemia,(ok so thats apparently where the truck is) anyway i also traced the sellers name to a residential address along with a phone number, that address is 6 miles from the auto sales place and its a very uncommon name so i can bet its the same guy, now the question is, whats the best time to call his house and be like "ok man whats going on wheres my truck?" haha :twisted: i love the internet, anyway on sat i'm going to the sales place and GETTING my truck :lol:

noice :lol: make sure you bring a bat with you hehe

00BlackZ
08-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Give him 24 hours and if he doesn't hand it over, kick the **** out of him :twisted:

V
08-26-2004, 03:55 PM
well, he just emailed me back, I guess the flood of my emails was too much for him. its been 3 days now, but all is good i guess, BUT, too bad i just bought ANOTHER bronco about 3 hours ago...oh boy...um i guess i have to sell my 86 camaro to make room.... but the newest bronco i bought is sweet...86 bronco 12" lift with 40" mudders :twisted: i'll drop the drivetrain from the 88 into the 86 frame and put the body from my 96 eddie bauer onto the 86 frame....

FOR SALE: 86 camaro 6 cyl auto, hardtop, very clean interior $300, runs great, needs windsheild. has aftermarket side and rear ground fx.

foff667
08-26-2004, 04:05 PM
well, he just emailed me back, I guess the flood of my emails was too much for him. its been 3 days now, but all is good i guess, BUT, too bad i just bought ANOTHER bronco about 3 hours ago...oh boy...um i guess i have to sell my 86 camaro to make room.... but the newest bronco i bought is sweet...86 bronco 12" lift with 40" mudders :twisted: i'll drop the drivetrain from the 88 into the 86 frame and put the body from my 96 eddie bauer onto the 86 frame....

FOR SALE: 86 camaro 6 cyl auto, hardtop, very clean interior $300, runs great, needs windsheild. has aftermarket side and rear ground fx.

youve got some serious issues my friend...in your driveway your gonna have about as many cars as ive purchased in my short life...and i thought i was bad :roll:

V
08-26-2004, 07:32 PM
well, :roll: the last bronco I just bought is only the 34th car ive bought in my life, (i'm 24) Out of those about 18 oor so were fbodies , 2 daytonas, a vette, a mustang a STS caddy, 2 monte SS's, and some other stuff. Oh and i have a 2003 ninja(the 4th bike ive owned) I guess i have an addiction to buying cars :lol:

Squirrel
08-26-2004, 07:43 PM
and i thought owning 2 cars by the time i was legally allowed to drive was bad :shock: :D