PDA

View Full Version : Monthly hooters meet-8/25

skorpion317
08-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Not a huge turnout...but we still had fun. i didn't quite catch everyone's names, other than Bobby. this one guy had a SICK '00 Trans Am. dyno'd 509 rwhp, 471 ft.lbs. of torque. 395 stroker...the thing is insanely loud. another guy had a red 35th anniv. SS, GMMG chambered exhaust, VERY nice. Bobby and a couple other people showed up later. nice to meet everyone, hope you guys can make it to the weekly meets.

Tru2Chevy
08-26-2004, 12:52 PM
I was hoping to make it up there to chill with you guys, but I forgot about the Night of Thrills at Atco. We ended up flyering somewhere between 20 and 30 F-Bods, so hopefully some good will come from that.

Glad you guys had a good time, hopefully I'll get up there to chill soon.

- Justin

foff667
08-26-2004, 01:06 PM
Not a huge turnout...but we still had fun. i didn't quite catch everyone's names, other than Bobby. this one guy had a SICK '00 Trans Am. dyno'd 509 rwhp, 471 ft.lbs. of torque. 395 stroker...the thing is insanely loud. another guy had a red 35th anniv. SS, GMMG chambered exhaust, VERY nice. Bobby and a couple other people showed up later. nice to meet everyone, hope you guys can make it to the weekly meets.

maybe next month we can make it out there and give out some flyers to let those guys know about us :)

twiztidz28
08-26-2004, 02:14 PM
does this have to be on wednesday's always? wednesdays is my 9-ball tournament in clifton. i would go but when i place in the money almost every week its hard for me to give up that extra 100 a week. just keep us posted on to when and where. maybe i could make it soon.

skorpion317
08-26-2004, 04:09 PM
does this have to be on wednesday's always? wednesdays is my 9-ball tournament in clifton. i would go but when i place in the money almost every week its hard for me to give up that extra 100 a week. just keep us posted on to when and where. maybe i could make it soon.

we have meets every friday night @ willowbrook/hooters. the wednesday meet is supposed to be a "big" monthly meet.

35thls1ss19
08-27-2004, 01:32 AM
I had the 35th, it was nice meeting you guys sorry i didnt stay long, def let me no when next time is, i will be there!! :lol: