PDA

View Full Version : Help with installing suspension

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 11:45 AM
guys i kind of got screwed this wekend and will not be able to do my suspension till the 2 week in swptember and i cant wait that long. im moving in 3 weeks and dont want to take the parts with me to the new place.

Is there anyone that would be willing to help me tomorrow putting on LCA's, pan hard, and front and rear sway bars. I would be willing to travel pay for lunch and drinks or whatever. Please let me know soon as i have way to many rattles and its gettign bad.

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 11:48 AM
if its after 5 today and you can help me send me an email since i will be working till 3 in the morning at twiztidz28@tmail.com or call my cell 201-982-0113. the email goes right to my phone and ill try and keep my AIM on all night. I really want to do this ASAP and its short notice but i didnt know i wouldnt be able to use the shop till 15 mins ago.

foff667
08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
i can only speak for myself, but I'd be willing to help out at my house...ive got all the tools to get it done considering i did lca's & panhard bar at my house...and ive got a compressor with every imaginable attachment to get those end links off, you could also buy oops i mean look at those seats while your at it hehe...maybe you could talk tru2chevy & njspder to come over to lend a hand that way we could jack both ends of the car up and have people working at both ends to get it done...just a thought. The only catch is i work till 12 tomorrow so wont be home till 1pm.

lata
Bill

Tru2Chevy
08-27-2004, 12:42 PM
I would love to help, however tomorrow will be very busy. Tim and I will be busy getting some things done with the site, and stripping a thirdgen. I will gladly lend a hand if I can, so have Bill call me if you decide to come down.

- Justin

foff667
08-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I would love to help, however tomorrow will be very busy. Tim and I will be busy getting some things done with the site, and stripping a thirdgen. I will gladly lend a hand if I can, so have Bill call me if you decide to come down.

- Justin

whos 3rd gen u strippin?

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 01:29 PM
foff,

sounds good to me but i wasn't interested in the seats considering i have 99 camaro leather seats already in the car. I wanted to buy your dash, door panels and center console. so you get home tomorrow at 1. how do you get to your house? i'd be taking the turnpike or i could meet you somewhere close to your house if its a pain in the ass to get to. i jsut really want to get this done. is there anything that i would need to bring down besides me, the car and the parts.

foff667
08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
foff,

sounds good to me but i wasn't interested in the seats considering i have 99 camaro leather seats already in the car. I wanted to buy your dash, door panels and center console. so you get home tomorrow at 1. how do you get to your house? i'd be taking the turnpike or i could meet you somewhere close to your house if its a pain in the ass to get to. i jsut really want to get this done. is there anything that i would need to bring down besides me, the car and the parts.

i really dont think so, jus tmoney for food & drink :) I'll call you to give you my addy & directions.

lata
Bill

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 02:32 PM
cool this will give me some time to sleep after i get out of work at 3 in the morning. fridays i work from 9am to 3am. i work a full time job at the bank of new york in their stock transfer dept then at night i work at a pool hall and i have to be there at 6 on fridays. which give me enough time to drive home change and drive to work. so give me a call whenever or email them to me at

twiztidz28@tmail.com that would be the easiest. or call and email. it dont matter to me. but if you send them to that email address they will be in m phone so ill have them written down. thanks again Bill

jims69camaro
08-27-2004, 06:28 PM
if it is any other day but tomorrow, i can help.