PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when...

ArCoLoG2
08-27-2004, 02:20 PM
You buy something and it shows up at your door right as your leaving for a few days?? I ordered tires, they showed up 3 minutes before I was leaving for work...Now the thing is that I have to work till tomorrow at 8 am..The BIG catch is that I am leaving straight from work to go to NY to visit my parents and sister before she leaves for college. Now I have to decide if I want to waste a few hours getting the tires put on before I leave...

Tell us about your "Don't you just hate it when..."

Later guys and girls

Love Dave

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 02:36 PM
dont you hate it when you have plans for 2 weeks lets just say to fix your car on saturday the 28th at your friends place and you talk to him everyday for 1 1/2 weeks about it and then you dont talk to him since wednesday the 25th and on friday the 27 at 12:30 you find out from someone else that he cant help cause he has to work with his dad.

thats what i hate. but i cant get to mad.

ar0ck
08-27-2004, 02:49 PM
Dont you just hate when you dont have enough money...

Especially when you keep bragging about something, and then it gets delayed for the um-teenth billion time.

twiztidz28
08-27-2004, 02:56 PM
yea like when I gave my dad $3,500 for a new engine for my car 3 years ag and he swears he is waiting for a car to put it in. Then he says he found a 71 camaro z with the split front bumper and the engine was going in there then he says the guy sold the car. and its going on 4 year this january and you know what i have never seen a dollar back from that money or the engine and this is my father.

jims69camaro
08-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Dont you just hate when you dont have enough money...

Especially when you keep bragging about something, and then it gets delayed for the um-teenth billion time.

or you keep bragging about your "dreams" and you are still waiting for the windfall to make them happen?

i hate it when i cannot fix a problem on my car, so i take it to a mechanic who has been working on cars for years - and he can't fix it. so then he takes it to one of his friends and he supposedly fixes it, but when you jump in the car and head down the road the exhaust starts sounding like a helicopter and the heater core explodes all over the floor and there is vapor coming up through the defroster vents and it makes it impossible to see so there you go, driving down the road furiously wiping the windshield just so you can make it back to the mechanic's friend's garage before it closes but you don't make it so you rush over to drop it off in front of your mechnic's house but he's not home and his wife gives you a bunch of ****.

yes, this actually happened yesterday, and i am still trying to get someone to be responsible for the mechanical state of the car when i got a message on my answering machine that said "your car is fixed and ready to be picked up". :roll:

Squirrel
08-27-2004, 10:42 PM
when the restraunt you work in stops serving at 10pm so you start cleaning up at 9:45 and some group of asshats walk in....... :evil:

BigAls87Z28
08-28-2004, 12:13 AM
I could make a good 2 page deal, but ill sum it up like this..

Dont you hate it just when you think your life is getting back on track, and everything seems to be 100%, you feel better then ever, and your loving life, the next moment all of that fades away and crashes with one little word?

In the words of Nickleback, "Somethings gotta go wrong, cause Im feeling way too damn good". :cry:

ar0ck
08-28-2004, 12:16 AM
I could make a good 2 page deal, but ill sum it up like this..

Dont you hate it just when you think your life is getting back on track, and everything seems to be 100%, you feel better then ever, and your loving life, the next moment all of that fades away and crashes with one little word?

In the words of Nickleback, "Somethings gotta go wrong, cause Im feeling way too damn good". :cry:

someone needs to get layed :playboy:

Pat
08-28-2004, 08:36 AM
the next moment all of that fades away and crashes with one little word?

would that word be "pregnant"?

aah just kidding, i hope

Tru2Chevy
08-28-2004, 01:33 PM

aah just kidding, i hope

:rofl: :rofl:

- Justin

jims69camaro
08-28-2004, 02:38 PM

aah just kidding, i hope

:omg: :omg: :shock: :bang:

dude, don't even mess around with that word. that's like a fate worse than death, especially for someone Al's age...

89formula
08-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Or two words: "It's over"
Makes you drink a lot....

Midnite
08-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Guys...your starting to sound depressed on here! Here's mine....happened Friday. I think this incident tells the story of my life, most of us actually, by the sounds of it!

I was driving my long 45 minutes to work, it was a gorgeous day so I took the t-tops off. I had just finished cleaning and detailing the inside of my car that morning and it looked gorgeous, I was so pround of myself. BUT then, I was sitting at a red light, underneath of a bridge, and I heard.......SPLAT!!!! AND I felt something wet on my arm. I looked down and a bird ***** on the inside of my door panel with some of it hitting my arm and shirt. I was so mad! Story of my life. You think everythings going great, and then you get sh*tted on, literally.

Alicia
2000 Firebird Formula
1994 Thunderbird Super Coupe

Ian
08-29-2004, 03:05 AM
I heard.......SPLAT!!!! AND I felt something wet on my arm. I looked down and a bird ***** on the inside of my door panel with some of it hitting my arm and shirt. I was so mad! Story of my life. You think everythings going great, and then you get sh*tted on, literally.

I have been **** on by birds many a time. The funniest time was out in front of my friend anthony's house. Three birds were flying over me and I tilted my head back and said "**** in my mouth" I was just joking, but the birds didn't think so. Luckily I brought my face down in time so the bird just **** on my head instead of in my mouth. True story.

jims69camaro
08-29-2004, 09:20 AM
that proves that you should be careful what you wish for.

NJSPEEDER
08-29-2004, 01:53 PM
don't you jsut hate it when you have to rely on al for directions? :finger:

later
tim

Mister_Johnny99
08-30-2004, 10:47 PM
Don't you just hate it when...you have to park your car and go to bed after you've been out cruisin' because you just got your car back after being in the shop for 9 months an 14 days?
Yeah, I hate it when that happens. :D