PDA

View Full Version : Toms river tongiht? 8/28

1RawTA
08-28-2004, 09:34 AM
is everyone still meeting up at the wawa in toms river tonight?

NJSPEEDER
08-28-2004, 09:36 AM
tru2chevy, bigal, and i are planning to cruise it.
not sure of our exact plan, but i am sure we will be spending time at the wawa. :)

later
tim

Wasted Youth
08-28-2004, 12:15 PM
i don't get out of work until 11...and i have plans with a girl in TR tonight...ill drive through once but then im off to her house....im going the long way to cruise it once...

sting
08-28-2004, 02:09 PM
hey guys new to the forum, 37 isn't exactly a short road, where exactly is this wawa?

jims69camaro
08-28-2004, 02:47 PM
it's the small wawa on the westbound side in a strip mall with a pizzeria and a men's tailor/clothing store. if you are heading towards the parkway from seaside, it's just beyond the traffic light that has the mobil gas station on the left and the Wachovia bank on the right.

not hard to find, at all. now, if i swap the carbs later and get the beast running, i'll drop by in that. otherwise i'll be in my wife's jeep liberty, solid silver in color (limited edition) around 11:pm

1RawTA
08-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Ill probally swing by there at 11 then.. just look for the black ws6 TA

deadtrend1
08-28-2004, 03:49 PM
If i wasnt scared about my headers melting my heater hoses Id drive the TA. If i dont go to a show in pine hill later on, i might swing by with my truck. I think its about a hour and a half from me down 70.

Tru2Chevy
08-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Can anyone give me directions from 195 East? I'm not familiar with 37 at all, so I'm not sure where the best place to get off 195 will be.

- Justin

::edit:: I'm thinking 195E -> 9S -> 37E....

ShitOnWheels
08-29-2004, 12:09 AM
For future reference Justin, take 195 to GA exit (16), but go towards Freehold. Make a right onto 571...take it down a good ways, you'll see signs for Seaside...you'll hop on the parkway/rt 9 for 1 exit I think, and that's for 37.

Although you may have ended up doing that anyway if Willbur drove since I told him to go that way last time he went to Seaside...

BigAls87Z28
08-29-2004, 01:25 AM
Can anyone give me directions from 195 East? I'm not familiar with 37 at all, so I'm not sure where the best place to get off 195 will be.

- Justin

^^^^
You had it right!! Dont give me all this BS how I told you wrong. You had it right, but you drove wrong, and its your fault.

For future reference, you must take 37 east aka twards Seaside, go down about 4 lights, and hit the jug to get on 37 west. Wawa/Pizza place is on your right.

Oh, Parkway owns joo.

NJSPEEDER
08-29-2004, 02:06 AM

- Justin

^^^^
You had it right!! Dont give me all this BS how I told you wrong. You had it right, but you drove wrong, and its your fault.

For future reference, you must take 37 east aka twards Seaside, go down about 4 lights, and hit the jug to get on 37 west. Wawa/Pizza place is on your right.

Oh, Parkway owns joo.

when i was talkin to you on AIM i asked if we went 37west, and you said yes. which directions that you approive are we supposed to follow?
and then you say it is near the exxon, which f'ing one? you have them like every other block down there.
and was that conversation before or after you said to drive 20miles out of my way to follow the parkway down?
al is now officially banned from giving anyone directions to anywhere. lol

next time we will be there earlier, it will be easy now taht we have muttled our way through al's directional skills. for x-mas you should ask for a map. lol

later
tim

jims69camaro
08-29-2004, 09:16 AM
a)why would you even try to follow Al's directions after the BBQ incident?
b)why wouldn't you ask someone who lives here for directions?
c)glad to see you muddled through it, but now i know why i didn't see you there.

ShitOnWheels
08-29-2004, 12:57 PM

- Justin

^^^^

Oh, Parkway owns joo.

when i was talkin to you on AIM i asked if we went 37west, and you said yes. which directions that you approive are we supposed to follow?
and then you say it is near the exxon, which f'ing one? you have them like every other block down there.
and was that conversation before or after you said to drive 20miles out of my way to follow the parkway down?
al is now officially banned from giving anyone directions to anywhere. lol

next time we will be there earlier, it will be easy now taht we have muttled our way through al's directional skills. for x-mas you should ask for a map. lol

later
tim
If only people thought to ask the person who lives 20 minutes away from TR, and who used to drive there constantly from Ewing when she still lived there...oh well, now you guys know

NJSPEEDER
08-29-2004, 01:03 PM
we did tell ya, you and everyoen else that reads this board :)

hehe

later
tim

ShitOnWheels
08-29-2004, 10:40 PM
No, I don't mean tell me about it, I mean ask me for directions...dude I used to go down there all the time, I even know the short cuts. But no, didn't think to ask little ol' me for directions heh ;)

Wasted Youth
08-30-2004, 12:34 AM
i drove it everyday for over a year....i found the quickest to be exit 16b....turn right at the first street...take it down to 571, cut a right....go all the way to RT9....turn right...merge onto parkway south, get off at 37east....being 82a i guess it would be....i lived off olden ave remember.....shiiiit....

ShitOnWheels
08-30-2004, 09:03 AM
i drove it everyday for over a year....i found the quickest to be exit 16b....turn right at the first street...take it down to 571, cut a right....go all the way to RT9....turn right...merge onto parkway south, get off at 37east....being 82a i guess it would be....i lived off olden ave remember.....shiiiit....
Yep, that's exactly the way I went. Lived off Pennington, right across from Pennington Fire House.

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Lived off Pennington, right across from Pennington Fire House.

Don't you mean the Pennington ROAD Fire House.....two VERY different fire companies :P

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
08-30-2004, 10:17 AM
Lived off Pennington, right across from Pennington Fire House.

Don't you mean the Pennington ROAD Fire House.....two VERY different fire companies :P

- Justin
Yes, that I do...oops