PDA

View Full Version : Two Events

THECowboy
08-28-2004, 07:10 PM
One: Domestic Vs. Import Day at E-town Sept. 11th, anyone in, let me know and we can ride down together with a few of my friends that have imports

Two: If we can get a few guys together i would rather go to THe Ride For Pride in Washington, DC on September 11th, we can ride down to their cruise and join em.

Let me know who is for what and we can go from there, but should be fun either way!

NJSPEEDER
08-28-2004, 08:05 PM
first off, welcome to the club.
do you have more details on the ride for pride? times and places and such?

thanks
tim

THECowboy
08-28-2004, 09:27 PM
thanks for the welcome, Tru2Chevy actually told about this place since i was on njfbody.com

THE Ride for Pride is a ways away, it starts in Northern Va and ends at the Pentagon. People begin to meet around 2pm in Virginia and the Cruise starts at 4pm and concludes at the Pentagon about 1 1/2-2hrs later for pictures at sunset. This cruise is for all American Muscle cars. Bring a flag and a candle for the candlelight service. May do dinner after it's all over. Go to F-Body Hideout Forums (http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=44806&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) for more info on exact times