PDA

View Full Version : HeHe #2

Squirrel
08-29-2004, 07:03 PM
after a smokin deal from :hail: billy i got some new wheels for da whip :twisted: :D...gonna see if pops will roll with me to get them mounted tomorow...you can see the wheel im giving bill in exchange in the lower left of the first pic, uhoh, guess im not gonna have a spare :?...or jack....cough40poundscough 8)
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/IM001075.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/IM001077.jpg

Ian
08-29-2004, 08:36 PM
I like the new rims a lot. :)

foff667
08-29-2004, 09:34 PM
ya need to lower that thing now...too much damn room in those wheel wells...they do look better though then the SSers. Heck of a deal man your lucky i like you and actually felt bad.

Squirrel
08-29-2004, 10:41 PM
whole hell of a lot better than the shooters, well my 2 goals before the end of the week(pending the muffler comes) is to have the new wheels on and have the cutout and muffler installed

edit: that 70k miles worth of road crap is hard to clean off....greased lightning + 1500psi pressure washer did just about.....nothing :lol:

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 02:05 AM
Hmm....I think they will look nice on your car.

Just don't make the mistake that Bill did and drive anywhere with those rear tires...

- Justin

Squirrel
08-30-2004, 08:23 AM
Hmm....I think they will look nice on your car.

Just don't make the mistake that Bill did and drive anywhere with those rear tires...

- Justinyeah, when dad wakes up (busy at work last night i assume) ill ask him to take me to get em switched

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 08:28 AM
yeah, when dad wakes up (busy at work last night i assume) ill ask him to take me to get em switched

Why don't you just take them yourself?

- Justin

Squirrel
08-30-2004, 09:06 AM
yeah, when dad wakes up (busy at work last night i assume) ill ask him to take me to get em switched

- Justinlol.....good one :D

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 09:27 AM

??? Whatsamatter? Are you helpless or something?

- Justin

ProtekYoNutz
08-30-2004, 09:31 AM

- Justin

Eric...is Eric...that equals scared to do anything. :roll:

BigAls87Z28
08-30-2004, 10:00 AM

- Justin

:owned:

:lol:

ProtekYoNutz
08-30-2004, 10:22 AM

- Justin

lol always :lol: sorry eric

:owned:

:lol:

Squirrel
08-30-2004, 10:35 AM
lol...didnt realize you were serious Jus :lol:....na, dont wanna get my freshly cleaned interior all dirty :?
p.s. im not scared to love you kelly :P :drool:

ShitOnWheels
08-30-2004, 10:36 AM
lol...didnt realize you were serious Jus :lol:....na, dont wanna get my freshly cleaned interior all dirty :?
Just scared to get :nutkick: again :)

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 11:30 AM

Aww....lay some blankets down :P

Not scared to love her, or ask that she has your children?

- Justin

j0n
08-30-2004, 12:16 PM
and yet another thread ends up talkin about kelly...sigh

Squirrel
08-30-2004, 03:36 PM
kk.....BOT!!!!.....pics uploading now

foff667
08-30-2004, 03:39 PM
kk.....BOT!!!!.....pics uploading now

wtf no speaka englash?

NJSPEEDER
08-30-2004, 03:42 PM
dont wanna get my freshly cleaned interior all dirty

:violin: :loser: :supergay:

just suck it up buttercup. you can clean teh car again after, not like you ever do any other work to it yourself, so you may as well spend time cleaning it.

later
tim

Squirrel
08-30-2004, 03:46 PM

just suck it up buttercup. you can clean teh car again after, not like you ever do any other work to it yourself, so you may as well spend time cleaning it.

later
tim
hahahaha :stfu:....not much room for wheels in a 4th gen, 1 in hatch, 1 in each backseat, and 1 riding shotgun....BOT=back on topic
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/NW1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/NW2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~shortyd43/NW3.jpg

foff667
08-30-2004, 03:48 PM

later
tim

damn...DOMINATED!! :lol: ding ding ding boing boing ding ding dominated dominated lol inside joke

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Wheels look good on your car....much better than the salad shooters

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
08-30-2004, 04:05 PM
let's see, one wheel in teh hatch well, one under the hatch, at least 2 on the folded down back seats, and you can fit at least 2 in teh pass seat. yer right eric, it is tough to get 4 wheels into such a small car. :roll: hehe

the wheels do look way better.

later
tim