PDA

View Full Version : Ok its settled

twiztidz28
08-30-2004, 03:14 PM
all this talk about pool has got me wanting to have a get together at the Billiards Cafe in Lodi on a friday night after the Wayne Hooters gathering. We dont serve beer or drinks but i can get a great rate for everyone that is interested. let me knwo what day is good for everyone it really dont matter to me cause i practly work every night there anyways. 2 jobs sucks but when its a full time job and you play pool during your other job its much better. :wink:

twiztidz28
08-30-2004, 03:18 PM
ok if we want to have a couple drinks and whatnot it will be at this place.

http://www.herbertsnj.com/index.html

Lets get as many people as we can cause i just dont want to be able to only beat a couple of yous i want the whole crew on the defeted list.

ok and lets not take it to the track cause my grandfather in a wheelchair can go faster in the 1/4 then i can. :grampsch:

But on the pool table im a pretty good straight shooter.

89formula
08-30-2004, 03:18 PM
LOL!

This is not a good weekend - Labor day, plus I have the kids this weekend...

How about the September 10th?

twiztidz28
08-30-2004, 03:23 PM
works for me ill be there from 6pm to 3am every friday. if you guys come in just ask for the kid with the camaro outside and say his lights are on. you'll probably be talking to me and i'll run outside to check like a jackass. but we should seriously do this it has been mentioned before already so it will have a decent turnout for just north jersey people anyways. unless the central and southern boys want to join.

foff667
08-30-2004, 03:26 PM
hopefully no brawls will break out this time...right chuck :lol: as if i were there or something hehe

twiztidz28
08-30-2004, 03:34 PM
hey that was the first time in several years that something anywhere near a fight happened. i never threw a punch just swung the hammer :hammer: except it was towards a civic. its a really long story bill just knows it cause we were bull****ting on saturday. oh yea court is only 2 weeks away. joy :roll:

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 04:04 PM
i never threw a punch just swung the hammer :hammer: except it was towards a civic.

Well, of all the things you could end up in court for, I guess hitting a Civic with a hammer would be one of the best :D

- Justin