PDA

View Full Version : E-town swap meet and show 9/25

j0n
08-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Who's going to the swap meet/auto show at englishtown before the gathering? It would be really cool for everyone that plans on entering the show parked together so we could get some good publicity and get to know each other...then afterwards we can all cruise down to ewing together(or someone can jus go in front of me;i have no idea how to get there :lol: ) so anyway who's gunna be at englishtown on the 25th?

NJSPEEDER
08-30-2004, 05:46 PM
i wil be at the show with a bunch of flyers to hand out :)
i may have a little something to park in the car show, not really sure yet.

later
tim

V
08-30-2004, 11:16 PM
i'll be at the show sat most likely, I was going to be a vendor but i'm saving it for the spring, by then i should have stripped a few more cars to get parts from. about a year and a half ago, i took 3rd place in the camaro/firebird group. :D

Tru2Chevy
08-30-2004, 11:31 PM
I'll be at E-town, nothing to park in the show though.

- Justin

Vanilla_Gorilla
08-31-2004, 12:26 AM
ill be there walkin around but im not bringin nothin

j0n
08-31-2004, 11:28 AM
ok here's the list as of now...

1. j0n (possibly showing)
2. NJSPEEDER (possibly showing)
3. SmokingSS (Showing)
4. Tru2Chevy (Not showing cuz his lazy ass never works on his car)
5. Vanilla_Gorilla (Not showing)
6. foff667 (BBQ man!)
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

foff667
08-31-2004, 11:48 AM
you can add me to your list...hey tim what are you planning on bringin? If i buy the truck im bringin that and as many peeps as i can fit in the car...put a cooler & grill in the back & we'll have another cookout if anyone is interested...maybe do the $5 a head thing again.

j0n
08-31-2004, 11:51 AM
you can add me to your list...hey tim what are you planning on bringin? If i buy the truck im bringin that and as many peeps as i can fit in the car...put a cooler & grill in the back & we'll have another cookout if anyone is interested...maybe do the $5 a head thing again.

that sounds awesome...im down for 5 bucks if i get a decent amount of food

EDIT: on second thought w/e we get will be a better value then buyin a 5 dollar water at the swap meet

foff667
08-31-2004, 11:59 AM

that sounds awesome...im down for 5 bucks if i get a decent amount of food

EDIT: on second thought w/e we get will be a better value then buyin a 5 dollar water at the swap meet

i think everyone had like 2-3 hamburgers and 1-2 sodas the last time down...i think something like that would be good for everyone...2 & 2 and I'll bring beef hotdogs for anyone that doesnt like hamburgers. Definitly better then spending money there...maybe we can all huddle around the fire and cook smores too lol j/k we'll be such a close knit family hehe

Tru2Chevy
08-31-2004, 11:59 AM

True - but the car is ugly anyway....If I tried to show it, I think they would laugh at me. Within a week it will have a black nose, fenders, and doors. It has a hood that won't close over an air cleaner, and the rest is blue, with just a tiny bit clearcloat trown in for good measure. :D

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
08-31-2004, 12:22 PM

True - but the car is ugly anyway....If I tried to show it, I think they would laugh at me. Within a week it will have a black nose, fenders, and doors. It has a hood that won't close over an air cleaner, and the rest is blue, with just a tiny bit clearcloat trown in for good measure. :D

- Justin

Correction: within a week you would have THOUGHT about putting that stuff on...but in reality it won't get done for at least a month, if not much longer ;)

HardcoreZ28
08-31-2004, 12:23 PM
I'll most likely be there and since my IROC should finally be running thursday I will have it in the show most likely.

Tru2Chevy
08-31-2004, 12:27 PM

- Justin

Correction: within a week you would have THOUGHT about putting that stuff on...but in reality it won't get done for at least a month, if not much longer ;)

Don't have a choice...it has to go on the car - no place to store it. :P

- Justin

Mike
09-01-2004, 11:08 AM
ill be there for sure, and i think my buddys coming too....

ar0ck
09-01-2004, 04:01 PM
What day is this happening?

Tru2Chevy
09-01-2004, 04:05 PM
What day is this happening?

Post subject: E-town swap meet and show 9/25

- Justin

ar0ck
09-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Ah whatever, its so far away I dont know what my work schedule looks like. If I dont have work I will head down (just not in my car)