PDA

View Full Version : How is school?

BigAls87Z28
08-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Its that time of the year were everyone is going back to school. How is it going? Who hasnt started yet?

ProtekYoNutz
08-31-2004, 11:03 PM
Been at Rowan since Sunday.... classes start tomorrow nothign like an anatamy and phisiology class at 8am! o joy

Amy
08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
I go back the 7th. ALL morning classes. Whoop-dee-fuxking-do. :?

BigAls87Z28
08-31-2004, 11:08 PM
Been at Rowan since Sunday.... classes start tomorrow nothign like an anatamy and phisiology class at 8am! o joy

WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!! :roll:

8) :lol:

I go back on the 7th as well, and all morning classes, as well as 40hrs a week! AHHHHH! Oh yeah, have to throw in a social life somewhere between the 2.

Amy
08-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Yep, I'm working the same exact schedule. I took only 4 classes this semester though. Was thinking about 5, but then I changed my mind since I enjoy my sanity somewhat. I might cut my work hours though if it doesn't work out.

89 Trans Am WS6
08-31-2004, 11:32 PM
I started at lincoln tech on the 23rd, that starts at 7am, lasts till 2:45, then im at work from 4ish till 10. then repeat, its gets kind of rough, good thing is tech only runs mon-thurs

ar0ck
08-31-2004, 11:40 PM
I start Friday. I honestly cant wait. I get to enter society again 8)

BigAls87Z28
09-01-2004, 12:08 AM
I started at lincoln tech on the 23rd, that starts at 7am, lasts till 2:45, then im at work from 4ish till 10. then repeat, its gets kind of rough, good thing is tech only runs mon-thurs

Most of the techs I work with go to Linc Tech.

Ian
09-01-2004, 01:43 AM
Almost done with WyoTech :banana: . I have four weeks left of street rod then I am the F out of here. It's been fun here, but I need to get out and get a job.

Tru2Chevy
09-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Today (last night technically) was my first class. Only taking two night classes this semester, plus the 8:30-4:30 m-f.....blah

- Justin

ShitOnWheels
09-01-2004, 07:03 AM
Classes start today. I only have 2 real classes, and then 2 independent studies, one of which I'm a TA for a freshman class, the other I'm doing research. My schedule is all ****ed up.

M: Class 1 - 6 (class and lab)
T: Class 8 - 9:20, possibly babysitting for an hour or 2 afterwards
W: Class 1 - 4:20
T: Class 8 - 9:20, possibly babysitting for an hour or 2 afterwards, work 3 - 11.
F: Babysit 8 - 2, work 3 - 11.
S: Work 9 - 4, Babysit at night to whenever
S: Work at church 9 - 12, work 3 - 11.

I have no social life until December.

Tru2Chevy
09-01-2004, 09:04 AM
M: Class 1 - 6 (class and lab)
T: Class 8 - 9:20, possibly babysitting for an hour or 2 afterwards
W: Class 1 - 4:20
T: Class 8 - 9:20, possibly babysitting for an hour or 2 afterwards, work 3 - 11.
F: Babysit 8 - 2, work 3 - 11.
S: Work 9 - 4, Babysit at night to whenever
S: Work at church 9 - 12, work 3 - 11.

I have no social life until December.

Damn....I guess we won't be seeing you around much.

- Justin

garretwp
09-01-2004, 11:17 AM
I started my classes on monday. it does not seem to bad. Only taking 4 classes this semester. One being an online course. Shame Justin you couldnt get in on the class. But my schedule runs like this:
Monday through Friday work from 7am to 330 to 4 pm. Depending on what day it is and what class i have that night.
Monday-Thursday i have an evening class.

Garrett

Squirrel
09-01-2004, 11:55 AM
go back to EHS for senior year on the 7th 8)...takin 4 'classes' this semester...calculus is the only real one :D, thats from 7:45-2:30
work: maybe tues/thurs/sun nights (4-11ish), definitely fri/sat (4-11/12)....yeah, my social life sucks during school :evil:

PBodyGT87
09-01-2004, 12:43 PM
I have some orientation days the 6th, 7th and 8th, but classes officially start the 9th. I have THREE
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

I get done all my classes at about 5:30 on monday, at 5 on tuesday, at 12:30 on wednesday (early, wooo!), 5 on thursday, and 3:20 on friday. I will also be working at the mall after class and such almost each weekday except on tuesdays because i have bass lessons then. I will be working on the weekends as well.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life will die at that time. :cry:

Stupid 16 credit semester. :evil:

JPiZZiJP
09-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Tues and Fri from 12:30 - 2:20
Thurs 6-9 PM
and Saturday... 8:30 AM - 4 PM... sucks.....

2 more semesters at county... then off to Rutgers I go.

I should have never left Penn State. lol

Vanilla_Gorilla
09-01-2004, 04:17 PM
moved back in to FDU yesterday

Oddball
09-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I start at Rowan Tuesday night. If you see a red IROC in the commuter lot by Rowan Hall, wave.

ProtekYoNutz
09-01-2004, 06:55 PM
I start at Rowan Tuesday night. If you see a red IROC in the commuter lot by Rowan Hall, wave.

hey im at rowan i saw ur car today i was gazin at it lol.... im in chestnut if u wanna look me up or just IM my name

Oddball
09-01-2004, 06:58 PM

hey im at rowan i saw ur car today i was gazin at it lol.... im in chestnut if u wanna look me up or just IM my name

There must be another car like mine. I start class on Tuesday. :-)

Pat
09-01-2004, 07:06 PM
I have some orientation days the 6th, 7th and 8th, but classes officially start the 9th. I have THREE
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

I get done all my classes at about 5:30 on monday, at 5 on tuesday, at 12:30 on wednesday (early, wooo!), 5 on thursday, and 3:20 on friday. I will also be working at the mall after class and such almost each weekday except on tuesdays because i have bass lessons then. I will be working on the weekends as well.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life will die at that time. :cry:

:violin: call me when you have 19 credits.

i bet i have the hardest schedule on here

ProtekYoNutz
09-01-2004, 07:08 PM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

o well life is hard :cry: ...get over it :roll:

j0n
09-01-2004, 09:42 PM
the beginning of the end...wednesday the 8th i start my senior year at PHS...and i wont be leaving the f*ckin school till at least 7 every night(soccer) and i'll be working every friday, saturday, and sunday, and i MUST pass math and english so i kinda hafta do some homework...blah no social life for me

BigAls87Z28
09-01-2004, 11:02 PM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

oh yeah! I have to walk to school..in the snow...up hill...with no shoes...while carrying, ah forget it.

12 credits/ 40hrs of work is PLENTY for me. Engineering is teh sux0r, but it pays off.

Pat
09-02-2004, 12:01 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

who said i was complaining? i was telling other people not to complain - it could be worse!

ProtekYoNutz
09-02-2004, 12:11 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

You guys won't see a whole lot of me when school starts, my social life
will die at that time. :cry:

who said i was complaining? i was telling other people not to complain - it could be worse!

eh...but this is the ? of how school is...ppl r just voicin their opinions... :wink:

superblonde
09-02-2004, 02:42 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

Welcome to college, Liz!!!

I have an 18 credit semester...4 four credit literature courses. Unoffical count of 30 books, insane amounts of group work and papers including a pending 25 page paper for my senior seminar class. And working every single morning and on the road by 7am to watch little children. And assissant coaching a rec girls soccer team.
I'll be locked in the library all semester. I have no social life until December.

ShitOnWheels
09-02-2004, 04:53 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

Welcome to college, Liz!!!

I have an 18 credit semester...4 four credit literature courses. Unoffical count of 30 books, insane amounts of group work and papers including a pending 25 page paper for my senior seminar class. And working every single morning and on the road by 7am to watch little children. And assissant coaching a rec girls soccer team.
I'll be locked in the library all semester. I have no social life until December.
First, get some damn sleep ;)

Second, at least I'm not the only one the basement won't be seein til December. But let me tell you, as soon as I take my one exam and do my presentation for my major class (the only 2 real classes I have) there will be a major party in the basement or at my house...either way, I will be drunk off my ass forgetting that I just finally finished my undergrad career heh ;)

Tru2Chevy
09-02-2004, 09:10 AM
either way, I will be drunk off my ass

So, we need two more volunteers to split the 6-pack with Genie so she can get drunk without killing herself :rofl: :rofl:

- Justin

JPiZZiJP
09-02-2004, 09:49 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

work 40 hours a week, plus 17 credit courseload, plus my business on the side. top that mofos :P

ShitOnWheels
09-02-2004, 09:57 AM
either way, I will be drunk off my ass

So, we need two more volunteers to split the 6-pack with Genie so she can get drunk without killing herself :rofl: :rofl:

- Justin
I was gonna say that I would be more tolerant, but then I realized that I won't be drinking any this semester (or very little), so there goes that idea. I'll just have to show up late so that I don't get drunk before everyone else lol.

Oddball
09-02-2004, 11:33 AM
MOTHER
EFFING
CLASSES
A DAY.

work 40 hours a week, plus 17 credit courseload, plus my business on the side. top that mofos :P

40 hour + work week an hour away from home, Wife, 3 year old, 16 month old twins, grad school, and thesis. :-)

Tru2Chevy
09-02-2004, 11:34 AM
40 hour + work week an hour away from home, Wife, 3 year old, 16 month old twins, grad school, and thesis. :-)

Ok, you win

- Justin

ar0ck
09-02-2004, 11:44 AM
And im still waiting to go to school....

My school did open today but I dont have classes on thursdays, its my off day :P