PDA

View Full Version : You're the cutest thing I ever did see...

PBodyGT87
09-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Reeaally love your peaches, wanna shake your tree!

(I apologize for this meaningless entry. I was bored and Space cowboy was on the radio. Before I go to work I like to dance around the house for no apparent reason, to silly classic rock, because I am weird and I feel like it. I just thought I would share.)

Ian
09-01-2004, 01:20 PM
:? yeah, that was pretty random.

Tru2Chevy
09-01-2004, 01:35 PM
:huh:

- Justin

twiztidz28
09-01-2004, 02:38 PM
:werd:

Squirrel
09-01-2004, 02:52 PM
thanks....i work out

NJSPEEDER
09-01-2004, 03:46 PM
jammin to the beat yo!!!! :dj:

later
tim

ar0ck
09-01-2004, 04:00 PM
:violin:

formula4speed
09-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I do the same thing, my stereo is my alarm. Its not always classic rock, but there is always rocking out :wink:

ProtekYoNutz
09-01-2004, 07:00 PM
lol nice liz nice! :banana:

XTinaTA
09-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Nothing wrong with rocking around the house, I make a habit of it myself :dj: :banana:

The Fixer
09-01-2004, 09:07 PM

(I apologize for this meaningless entry. I was bored and Space cowboy was on the radio. Before I go to work I like to dance around the house for no apparent reason, to silly classic rock, because I am weird and I feel like it. I just thought I would share.)

Close, but no cigar. That song is "The Joker", not "Space Cowboy."

Steve Miller Band is awesome. :)

I will run and hide now so this doesn't happen to me :axe:

j0n
09-01-2004, 09:53 PM

i see a :nutkick: in ur future :lol:

PBodyGT87
09-01-2004, 09:55 PM

wow, that was the first time in a long time that i got a song name wrong. But i'd rather be corrected than continue to be a fool.

jims69camaro
09-02-2004, 10:03 AM
wow, that was the first time in a long time that i got a song name wrong. But i'd rather be corrected than continue to be a fool.

what a refreshing attitude. it seems like more people would like to run around foolishly continuing to be wrong that want to be corrected. http://www.nethirdgen.org/forum/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

'scuse me while i eat this fly... :wink: