PDA

View Full Version : SFC, best/cheapest place to get them installed

Gloveperson
09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey guys and gals, this is my first post here :)

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Todd and you can look at my sig for my F-body :)

I just have one quick question, where around central jersey is the best/cheapest place to get sub-frame connectors installed??!

Thanks!

-Todd

j0n
09-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey guys and gals, this is my first post here :)

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Todd and you can look at my sig for my F-body :)

I just have one quick question, where around central jersey is the best/cheapest place to get sub-frame connectors installed??!

Thanks!

-Todd

become friends with someone that has a welder...or go to wal-mart and buy ur own, and you will make friends quicker and easier than ever before(specially among the gearhead crowd)

Gloveperson
09-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Heh, that is probably true prob I am at school right now so I don't have the time to do it (and a place to weld them, I do not think the the school would like me welding things in the parking lot :x )

-Todd

Jersey_TA
09-01-2004, 10:55 PM
My friend did mine for cheap. He is on IM at work. TrinityPitGod on AOL. Tell him I sent you :)

AliWantsNss
09-02-2004, 01:25 PM
Call CARTEK in Garwood, NJ 908-317-4496. They know a thing or 2 about LS1s...

Jersey_TA
09-03-2004, 11:59 AM

He did say cheapest place, not refinance his house to afford the install price place.

Pat
09-03-2004, 04:51 PM

He did say cheapest place, not refinance his house to afford the install price place.

:lol:

i've been looking for a place for a while.

where in central jersey do you live, and where do you go to school?

Gloveperson
09-03-2004, 04:57 PM

werd, I called them up and they said 170 dollars :shock:

The SFC I bought were less money lol.

>>
where in central jersey do you live, and where do you go to school?<<

I live in Hillsborough, and I am going to school at monmouth university this year then prob transfering to Johns Hopkins or American come next year.

-Todd

Pat
09-03-2004, 05:05 PM
i live in south brunswick and go to stevens.

i'm trying to get a quote to get mine welded in, hopefully i'll get one soon, and i'll let you know.

Gloveperson
09-03-2004, 05:18 PM

i'm trying to get a quote to get mine welded in, hopefully i'll get one soon, and i'll let you know.

One of my really close friends actually goes to Stevens. He is a freshman this year. His name is Ward.

-Todd

Jersey_TA
09-03-2004, 07:27 PM

PM trinitypitgod on AOL. He will give you a quote. He is in Mt. holly off of 295.

Gloveperson
09-03-2004, 08:03 PM

PM trinitypitgod on AOL. He will give you a quote. He is in Mt. holly off of 295.

Thanks a lot dude, I sent him an IM and he will be doing them for me sometime in the future :)

Jersey_TA
09-03-2004, 09:23 PM

Thanks a lot dude, I sent him an IM and he will be doing them for me sometime in the future :)

No prob man. :)