PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of schools, anyone go to TCNJ?

ArCoLoG2
09-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Just wondering if anyone goes to TCNJ, my girlfriend started there this year and was just wondering if I can have more than one reason to be up that way, haha...I mean, I probably won't want to hang around her all the time if I'm up there, it's a 2 hour drive soo...Let me know, thanks.

Dave

ShitOnWheels
09-02-2004, 10:50 AM
A bunch of the people here don't necessarily go to TCNJ, but they live in the town.

Tru2Chevy
09-02-2004, 10:50 AM
I don't attend Trenton State (refuse to call it by the 'new' name), but I do live in Ewing, along with several other members of this board.

Let us know next time you will be in the area.

- Justin

HardcoreZ28
09-02-2004, 12:31 PM
I graduated from TCNJ in 03 but still go there atleast once a week because my girlfriend is still there. Let me know whenever you'll be there. I'm usually there tuesday nights and probably on saturdays and sundays.

ProtekYoNutz
09-02-2004, 01:04 PM
yeah a good protion of ppl on the board live in the town :lol:

NJSPEEDER
09-02-2004, 03:31 PM
the campus is about 6blocks from my house. let us know when you are headed up this way.

later
tim

superblonde
09-02-2004, 07:56 PM
I live in Ewing and I attend TCNJ, but I dont think that your girlfriend would want you visiting me.... :naughty:

JPiZZiJP
09-02-2004, 08:45 PM
My ex went to TCNJ...

What is with everyone having some sort of significant other from TCNJ??

FYI, my ex is a bitch. :cry:

superblonde
09-02-2004, 08:55 PM
My ex went to TCNJ...

What is with everyone having some sort of significant other from TCNJ??

FYI, my ex is a bitch. :cry:

Breaks out into a chorus of "It's a Small World". I don't know what to tell you and I'll be sure to stay clear of your ex... :werd:

The Fixer
09-02-2004, 09:07 PM
My younger brother graduated from there; he was (unfortunately) in the first class after they changed the name to TCNJ back in '97. He was royally pissed, as were many of his classmates.

One of my former students is an RA down there now, but I'm not sure what hall he's in.

superblonde
09-03-2004, 09:16 AM
My younger brother graduated from there; he was (unfortunately) in the first class after they changed the name to TCNJ back in '97. He was royally pissed, as were many of his classmates.

One of my former students is an RA down there now, but I'm not sure what hall he's in.

Speaking of alums being pissed off at the name change, every time I speak to one they talk to me as if I had something to do with it. I was in HS for gods sake when they changed the name.

Tru2Chevy
09-03-2004, 09:20 AM
I was in HS for gods sake when they changed the name.

Nah - It was before our freshman year. They swapped it the morning before I left for a day trip to NYC with the summer enrichment program. We got the see the "College of New Jeresy" sign first thing in the morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Justin