PDA

View Full Version : New category

Jersey_TA
09-03-2004, 02:29 PM
I think we should make a new location section called South/central NJ :lol: It figures that all the meets for central and southern nj are atleast an hour or more away from where I live.

Bridgewater = 1 hour 30 minutes
Island dragway = 2 hours
Ewing = 1 hour

Atco = 15 minutes :D 8)

I think someone was drunk when they designed the roads for this state :roll: I can drive 50 miles to a meet back home and be there in 45 minutes, but driving 30 miles here is taking an hour???? Hmmmmm......end rant :lol:

The Fixer
09-03-2004, 03:19 PM
I think someone was drunk when they designed the roads for this state :roll: I can drive 50 miles to a meet back home and be there in 45 minutes, but driving 30 miles here is taking an hour???? Hmmmmm......end rant :lol:

Nah, there's just less traffic by you. :D

ar0ck
09-03-2004, 04:00 PM
The oranges on the parkway are the killer. Sometimes I can manage to blow through there, and it can take me 45 minutes to get to E-town. Only if im lucky though.

Midnite
09-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Jersey, I am with you on the south/central jersey location. When people ask me what part of Jersey I live in I always tell them south/central. That always confuses them, but you only understand if you live around here! Toms River should only be like a half an hour from you though, I think I read some people on here meet up on 37. It's about 45 for me cause I have to go around Base.

The oranges on the parkway are the killer.

:huh: What in the world are you talking about??

Alicia

ar0ck
09-04-2004, 09:24 AM

Alicia

Its a crappy part of the parkway comming from North Jersey, its sorta goes through Newark, and some other towns. Its a section between tolls, that can get totally backed up like no tommorow. Its my most dreaded part of the trip getting to your central jersey meets as well as going to Englishtown.

ArCoLoG2
09-04-2004, 09:31 AM
The oranges are usually a north bound problem, but also south bound as well...The northbound problem starts at the toll booth just past the McDonald's at exit 141. The oranges are exit 145. It frickin sucks, but lots of times there are interesting cars to mess with...hehe.

ar0ck
09-04-2004, 11:43 AM
And north will still be just.... north :roll: :clown:

Jersey_TA
09-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Jersey, I am with you on the south/central jersey location. When people ask me what part of Jersey I live in I always tell them south/central. That always confuses them, but you only understand if you live around here! Toms River should only be like a half an hour from you though, I think I read some people on here meet up on 37. It's about 45 for me cause I have to go around Base.

Alicia

Yep. I go to TR all the time, though I haven't stopped at the wawa yet. I know guys....I know. I might swing by there tonight out of nothing to do.