PDA

View Full Version : Plugs on the LS1

ArCoLoG2
09-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Getting ready to change the plugs in a few days and just wondering what some people are doing to get to the rear passenger side plugs. Just sticking hand from underneath?? or removing **** to get there...Haven't really looked that hard to see what I could do, but I know it's no easy task..Let me know your "techniques" if you will..

Thanks

Dave

j0n
09-06-2004, 07:29 PM
time for headers...it'll give u an excuse to take the manifolds off so you can get 2 the plugs

Jersey_TA
09-06-2004, 07:32 PM
All I have to say is good luck with those manifolds. Changing your plugs are going to be a pain.

1RawTA
09-06-2004, 09:39 PM
yea its going to suck if u have stock manifolds, headers make it a bit easyier... plan on taking the coil packs off if u wanna get in there

foff667
09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
yea its going to suck if u have stock manifolds, headers make it a bit easyier... plan on taking the coil packs off if u wanna get in there

heres where the :imwithstupid: smiley comes into play...k justin/tim :) headers make that plug/wire 1000x easier...with manifolds i think its a struggle from top or bottom...with headers at least my pacesetters i did it fromt the bottom in no time :)