PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot!!

THECowboy
09-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey, I am going to start offering photoshoots to all who want. Only charge to you is film, developing fee, and print fee(all of which are at a discount since i work at Ritz Camera's) Check my sig to see some examples of my work. Just let me know when and where(preferably in the Central/South Jersey area, please. I make occasional trips to the Orange's so i may be available up there but rarely.

This is for ALL CARS, TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.

Let me know if you are interested, I am doing this because I love photography and cars

Approx. Total cost to you(includes One roll of 36 exp film):
No Prints, just CD: Less than $7
Single Prints and CD: Less than $13
Doubles and CD: Less than $15
5x7 or 8x6 Prints: $2/print
8x10 or 8x12: $4/print
10x12 or 10x15: $6/print
Extra Film:$3/roll

Putting them on the web is free for up to around 300 pictures. I will upload them for you as well if you want! FREE

It would be badass to get a group photoshoot as well!!

And i know picture taking ain't that hard, but I know a few spots that look nice with open fields and such to help. Again this just an idea for those who either don't have time to fiddle with gettin the pics done and uploading them or don't have a camera.

Soon i hope to get Photoshop 7.0 so i can make sigs for you as well, i will let you know of that in the near future!

NJSPEEDER
09-08-2004, 04:18 PM
count me in come spring time. i will need a few good shots to send to the magazines to get them to do a feature on my car :)

later
tim

j0n
09-08-2004, 07:53 PM
im game for any sort of photoshoot...speaking of which...me n jpizzi tried 2 pull one off at night in my school's parking lot...i'll try and get those pics up 2nite...all of em seemed 2 come out 2 blurry

formula4speed
09-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Shooting at night can be a problem cause your camera compensates for the lack of light by slowing down your shutter speed, in which case you want to be using a tripod or you get blurry pics.

What kind of camera do you shoot with Cowboy? I used to do some freelance stuff and I always swore by canon.

THECowboy
09-08-2004, 09:17 PM
sometimes blury is OK, i've got a kicka** zoom burst shot of my car where everything seems to be still and then the car looks like it is entering warp speed. But at night, formula is right, you will need a tripod for the longer exposed shots. You can also set it up for long exposure during the day if you want headlights and taillights to be blury and your car to be still

ar0ck
09-08-2004, 10:20 PM
not to burst your bubble but I can get anything free that has to do with 35mm photography or hook you up for a good deal.

THECowboy
09-09-2004, 07:39 AM
equipment wise too? the discount on lenses here at Ritz aint too good and i am lookin for either a 28-300lens or a 100-300 lens

ar0ck
09-09-2004, 10:37 AM
I cant do lens, but anything else supply wise I can hook you up.

My store doesnt carry lens, but we have the film, and processing capablities your interested in.

jims69camaro
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
where were you when we did the photo op on the other website?

sheesh. a pro-type photographer would've made all the difference. and spring would be better. now it's trying to make all of the last minute car shows/cruises before the cold sets in and they won't be around...

THECowboy
09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
I am by no means anywhere close to a pro photographer, I just shoot a lot and am decent at it. I try not use angles everyone else is using...

how cheap can you get a roll of 24 or 36 exposure 200-400 speed film?

ar0ck
09-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Any peticular brand? I can get you a good roll of 360 Kodak Gold 200/400 for about $4. Retail its around $8 and change

THECowboy
09-11-2004, 06:05 PM
ya, thats about the same price i get too