PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Toms River

BigAls87Z28
09-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Looks like its gunna be a nice day. I think Im gunna head down tonight and see whos there. Road call, whos coming.

NJSPEEDER
09-11-2004, 11:30 AM
i woudl like to make the trip down, now that i don't have to follow al's directions i may actually make it on time too :wink:

later
tim

BigAls87Z28
09-11-2004, 11:36 AM
:roll: Get a friggin map loser. :lol:

For thoes who lack sence of direction, you must head east on 37 first, then come back 37 west to get to the Wawa. That is, unless you live east of the Wawa. :lol:

let me try and draw a picture...

========================
37 East- Seaside-----<-----<-----<---
========================
========================
37 West- Lakewood----->----->----->
=============\ \==========
__________ Wawa_______________

ArCoLoG2
09-11-2004, 12:44 PM
What time are you guys talking??

Nothing really to do tonight, seeing that I didn't go to Englishtown for the Domestic VS. Import.

I enjoy sleeping way too much sometimes.

Later

Dave 914-879-8906

Jersey_TA
09-11-2004, 01:03 PM
I may or may not be there. I am getting the TA ready for the Pontiac all show and go at atco tomorrow. The gates open at 8 am.

BigAls87Z28
09-12-2004, 12:43 AM
I may or may not be there. I am getting the TA ready for the Pontiac all show and go at atco tomorrow. The gates open at 8 am.

Was that you at the Wawa tonight? I forgot what you looked like, and I saw the indiana or whatever plates on it, so I wasnt sure.
I said hi, but didnt know if it was you or not...if it was, sorry that I didnt talk to ya.

Jersey_TA
09-12-2004, 12:53 AM

Was that you at the Wawa tonight? I forgot what you looked like, and I saw the indiana or whatever plates on it, so I wasnt sure.
I said hi, but didnt know if it was you or not...if it was, sorry that I didnt talk to ya.

They are Illinois plates, and yes that was me. :wink: Don't worry about it Al, I was being anti-social anyways. I was tired from working on the T/A to get it ready for tomorrow. I cruised 37 two times after I left and went home.